Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Graphics for free.

0 0

I am good at graphics, well not a pro yet but good enough. I made load's of layouts for my friends, banners,images and avatars. I am searching for a project that needs a designer. Whats it for me?: im bored, and i want to know new people :). So if you need designer for your website post here.

0 0

Im not knocking you down but no-one will really take you seriously without seeing your work, post a link to a website you've down some gfx work for or something.

0 0

I agree completely with koolkeith's post. If you want some people who are interested in your skills, you need to show them how good you are.

But I have a completely other question: Why the heck have you chosen this site for making advertisements for you? If you really wanted to do what you currently want to do, then you would have went to some big site about graphics and you would have then introduced yourself to people who are more interested in graphics than most people here (I myself don't think, that I belong to this fraction). So could you tell us why you have made this thread on HBH?

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

Hey i always like designers. I have the know how just no artistic bone. i mean i can be very creative but cant seem to make what i see.

I guess what i am saying is WELCOME

0 0

yeah, post some of your work here :)

0 0

well shit i'd like a better sig than what i got know so if you could p.m. me we'll talk and see.

0 0

ok, i upload my sig… its an old one.. i made it in 3min…

0 0

here is my old signatures :D i can do better now,,, with shines and everythink else…. i just need an example when i do somethink.