Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Web Hosts

0 0

:OFFTOPIC: Alright, hey guys. I know i've been alot less active in HBH lately, I've just been busy and have taken a small break from hacking. I'm not quite back, but the fires still inside ;) </:offtopic:>

So back to my question.

I am currently setting up some websites and I was wondering what the best, cheapest services are. I have looked at a few, and so far host papa http://hostpapa.ca/index.shtml seems best, but I was wondering if I could get your testomonials. It's cheap, it looks pretty "featurific" but I don't know, any other ones (canada) as cheap or almost as cheap with better up-time? I love going to HBH and having those funky little mini challenges while the server is down, but I'm sure the guys I am doing the websites for aren't going to be paying me for that. I'm looking at up-time. I don't know, this looks pretty good AND it gives you a free domain with no follow up charges!

I was just wondering if anyone had experience with it.

[OFFTOPIC] So, I would say hello again HBH, but I fear I wont be here for long. But I'll be back. I don't believe I am well enough known - I still need to make my mark ;) [/offtopic]