Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Good articles

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Hello, I am the webmaster of hackref.net (don't worry, it isn't finished yet, the site you see when you go to the link isn't what it will look like when it is officially open.) My site is going to be a reference for any hacker who needs it. Think of it as an article database and a toolbox rolled up into one.

However, before the official Launch, I need some very good articles. As you can see from the site, I have very few articles, and the few that I have were mainly written by me (going under the alias "Aquilo") and a good friend of mine, bigggnick. I need some good IN DEPTH articles that are clear and help people. I need them to have fairly good grammar, I won't reject the article because of some stupid spelling mistakes, but Use 1337 VERY sparingly if at all, and use as clear and proper speech as you can. If you want me to correct grammar on it then I can.

I need articles, as it is the most important part of my site. The articles can be on anything hacking or programming related. They CAN be previously published, however they must have been written by you and you alone. I need some on programming languages, injections, buffer overflows, common exploits, LFI, RFI and any other hacking related things you can think of.

Send any articles you have to valvefire@gmail.com with the subject "Article – title of article" .

This would help me and my site VERY much. Thank you for your time, and hopefully, for your articles, Neo_Chalchus/Aquilo

P.S: To any admins, if you think this is spam, feel free to delete it. I have a high amount of respect for this website because it is where I first learned, and although I am no longer as active as I used to be, I would never wish to spam the forums of a place such as this…thank you.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i have 3 articles on scheme programming if you're interested.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Those would be very good…do you mind if I combine them into one article? Your format will remain the same and even your exact wording, I would just place them in one file with headings to the different parts of the articles?

Thank you very much :) I really enjoyed those articles btw…they are very nicely written.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

okay, email sent