Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Buying A CMS

0 0

I need a custom coded CMS, i am willing to pay 50£ :) i know its not much but thats all i have for now. Any suggestions?

0 0

I need a login,news cats,profile,news,ban,forum in the cms.

0 0

Why don't you use a free one? This way you won't be bothered by copyright and money stuff which I'm sure you can do without… I had to do with a commercial CMS and found out that they keep you away from the server because they can't show you the source: this way you can't get your hands on your website! f you are in this forum you probably like computers and maybe web programming too…choosing a non-free cms will prevent you from modifying/studying it. My advice is to take a free one like Joomla and stay in touch for patches and releases

0 0

why you don't use a php-fusion??

Banned
0 0

dancuc wrote: why you don't use a php-fusion??

Ha! I bet you have very advanced PHP skills, and you are knowledgeable in webdevving? Thought sooo..

Listen dude, ask Flash. I think he did these kind of jobs. Pay 15 in advance, rest when it's done.

He'll probably do it if he is in the right mood.

0 0

php fusion… its shit. :| i dont like it as i said i need somethink different from other websites. -The_Flash- hmmm.. ok i try to find him.