Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Job Opening

0 0

Many of you probably already know me and what I do. Lately I haven't been able to contribute to HBH and other similar websites because of school and work.

Lately, I have been overloaded with work, and need an extra person to help. Of course you will be paid, etc. You must be able to accept Paypal payments from the US though. The US can't send money to all countries such as Aruba, so make sure that is possible as that would be the only way that I can pay you.

Now as for what I need people for:

• Web Design: (X)HTML, CSS, Graphic Designs, Mockups, etc. You need to give me examples of your own work.

• PHP programming: Again, you need to give me examples.

• Javascript / Ajax: examples…

• How many hours per week you can work solely on the work that I give you to do:

• Why do you think you would be a better candidate than other people?

• Anything else:

Realize that this is not "a team" where you learn how to code, etc. You need to be able to produce quality work before I hire you. You also need to be committed to working.

Just reply to this thread with your application / resume / cv.

Thanks

0 0

Maybe you should give a little bit more information for anybody interested.

For myself, from time to time I am overloaded with a couple of project I must finish. I might be able to give you very little time, but I can't promise anything.

• Previous achievement : http://www.codes-sources.com/auteur/ARTO8000/463723.aspx

• Current achievement : A CMS done with someone else and look at my signature for the other one. If you want I can send you the lastest stable version of my chat.

• Experience : I've been coding since quite a bit of time. I'm mainly coding in PHP 5/Javascript/AJAX. Web design ain't my strenght, but I'm fairly good with the CSS.

0 0

Well currently I have a few websites that are in progress right now / already online and still need management. I need help with just overall web design, programming and management to make sure work is getting done on time and correctly. I just have so much to do that I can't do it all myself. Well, I am doing alright with it, but I'd like to lighten up my workload a little bit so that I can focus on a new project. Either you could help with my new project, or the other websites, or both. It doesn't matter to me, as I will be doing work for both the current websites and my new project. This "new project" will not be announced until I feel there is a likely candidate for me to pick.

So far, Arto is the only person that has applied. Granted Arto might be a good programmer, etc. but if you can not dedicate a certain amount of hours per week then I'm sorry, but you can't fulfill the position that is open.

I need someone that is a well rounded programmer and website designer. Again, read what I originally said especially the part that this is not a team to learn things. You need to be able to produce professional work.

Thanks

...Legend?
0 0

Chislim ? FixedBeforeHacked ?

Well you made this site :P

XSS :P

XSS Removed screwed up page layout

My Bad WAL

0 0

The only things that I did for that site were a couple of custom oscommerce addons. They never asked for a pentest probably because they have that "Hacker Safe" image which means that they pay them to do it despite the Hacker Safe people failing to secure the site. So don't pin that failure on me, lol.

0 1

well as some of you already know, i actually work as a professional web developer working with:

• PHP
  • MySQL
  • RSS
  • XML
  • API's
  • AJAX
  • Javascript
  • CSS
  • XHTML
  • DHTML
  • htaccess

etc etc etc,

depending on what the pay is like, i may be interested. can only work weekends and evenings GMT.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: well as some of you already know, i actually work as a professional web developer working with:

• PHP
  • MySQL
  • RSS
  • XML
  • API's
  • AJAX
  • Javascript
  • CSS
  • XHTML
  • DHTML
  • htaccess

etc etc etc,

depending on what the pay is like, i may be interested. can only work weekends and evenings GMT.

Where do you work, or for whom do you work? Is it for a company or is it freelance work? Also, how did you get into this?

0 1

wont say where i work (would cause too many problems that its worth).

and i dont do freelance anymore, now in full time employement for a small ltd company. monday - fridays 9am - 6pm…!!! knackering.

and i got the job by replying to an add online, did a bit of freelance work for them, and then i got hired as a full time employee… having HBH on my CV helped alot too :)

0 0

@mr_cheese: onlineairsoft by any chance? ^^