Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

MD5 hash encoder / decoder

0 0

Hey, I just coded a very basic MD5 user submitted wordlist. It was just something to try and I know it is very simple, you can't search my list of hashes and I have not gotten it to were if you type a hash in that was not on my table it would be logged (I don't know how to do that) But anyways please tell me what you think about it. http://unreal-hackers.awardspace.com/misc/md5.php

If anyone has a word they would like me too add I would gladly do so, It may take me a while if you only give me the hash ;) at the moment my table hash 3 hashes

1. 153ddfb15ae1e37b7cf004b201c3e3fd (kong)
  2. d182e12e0df4e87a0fdf0874194365f1 (Taco)
  3. f869ce1c8414a264bb11e14a2c8850ed (taco)

I am thinking about submitting the code I used to encode to the code base (Took only 8 lines!) And I may also add more forms of encryption I don't really know I just made it after I got mad at Pen Testing 1 B)

P.S. The fact that it is on unreal-hackers.awadspace.com does not mean it has anything to do with that site! I use that folder for random stuff like my c99 shell and the MD5 thing.

0 0

erm… well done for discovering md5()? well good luck with that anyway, but dont call it a decoder or youl get flamed. its a user submitted wordlist

0 0

maybe alter it so that all hashes that are made using the encoder are submitted to the list.

Just an idea.

0 0

@koolketh: Could you help me code that? I am not sure how to do that, at the moment I guess I could not call it a table but I am using hashes that are coded into the PHP :( Thats the only way I know how to do it. but anyways thanks for the input.

0 0

True that… So, to use SQL I would have to add the hashes to the database, and then make it like SELECT * FROM hashes or something like that? I am not very good at SQL thats why I hate SQL Injections ;)

0 0

erm when someone submits a plaintext insert the plaintext and the hash into the table, and when they want a hash cracked select all from the table where the hash = the input and youl come up with the plaintext