Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PHP & SQL School Program?

Meow~♥
325 0

Hi, I'm trying to set up a class in my school that will teach us on hosting a web server with php and sql, but I need some sort of curriculum for it and I was wondering if any one could please point me in the right direction or tell me of places that will give things like this. ( for free :right: ) I AM googling, so please don't do the google flame thing. :angry: I'm just trying to get as much information as possible for this so hopefully this can happen.

Meow~♥
325 0

Again. I repeat. Free. Or extremely cheap. Because f it costs money, I'll probably have to pay for it, and I'm in poverty. :right:

Banned
0 0

Design one yourself, steal course-methods from tutorials.

Meow~♥
325 0

How can I make my own if I don't know much about it myself? I'm the one learning too here. :(

Banned
0 0

Durty1425 wrote: How can I make my own if I don't know much about it myself? I'm the one learning too here. :(

You can't teach something if you can't do it ;x

I'd say you are reaching for the highest fruit while your legs are tiny and fragile.

Meow~♥
325 0

I'm not the teacher. I'm the student. My teacher says I might be able to have this class if I can find some sort of course type thing.

Banned
0 0

Durty1425 wrote: I'm not the teacher. I'm the student. My teacher says I might be able to have this class if I can find some sort of course type thing.

Oooooooooh…

http://www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp

Meow~♥
325 0

:angry: hits self I forgot about that. Sorry for being dumb. :right: Thanks. ^^;