Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My Site.

0 0

Could you guess please tell me what my site could use? I know it is running Fusion please don't comment on that, comment on the theme, content etc. http://unreal-hackers.awardspace.com/news.php some parts of it don't really work like you would expect but they still work ;) Anyways please tell me what you think.

0 0

Okay true maybe an article wasn't the best place to out that. I will move it, if you signed up and looked at basic 1 it would make more since but good point I will more it ;) Oh BTW I did get my basic 1 too work.

0 0

I moved it, that is no longer an article.

0 0

dont make an admin have to activate accounts. thats massively gay.

0 0

I know, it was default for some reason I undid it tho ;)

0 0

masta_hacks, you're always asking what some people might call dumb questions… please, PLEASE google it! I'm not going to flame you like some people, but PLEASE learn the basics before either asking for more help or before you try to 'teach' anyone else anything! We're not here to debug code; lately, though, you've been running a lot of that through here… I can't remember what your last 10 posts I read were, but about 9 of them were unimportant enough I've forgotten. I think the 10th was probably the one where Kaksii got an extra 20 toward his post count, though…

Anyway, to the point: Your site looks like an HBH clone… Same menus and everything! If it were an operating system Microsoft would sue you on basis of look-and-feel! Maybe use some Flash, that's always fun; it works great for menus. Even the "congrats 5 points will be added"… or is this what you're trying to doQ Your dir structure is the same as hbh too, but enough about the cloning. Still, you should utilize some creativity, make your site your own, because, frankly, when you compare it to hbh (as one must, given the similarities) it looks like a rotten chicken foot… or something of that nature -_-

Basically, spruce it up a bit, learn something more than reading source, and perhaps, just maaaaybe, MAKE THE SITE UNIQUE!

After all that, good luck with the site, mate!

0 0

Thanks for the Input, I am going to work on all that abit more. And I will see about making a new nav… But atm it works I will make it 'My Own' soon, gots some other stuff to do first.

0 0

I need comments on my site … bring on all the negative criticism (so I can improve it .. btw, I know about the lack of content, I'm just asking for graphics suggestions) It's: http://netfish.110mb.com/index.html

0 0

@masta_hacks no matter how many times people advise you to learn about php and html before making a site, you still make one? :S

and netfish, liking the site, it has a nice design and feel to it :)

0 1

masta_hacks: its been done 100 times before, same theme, same content, same site…. loads of people have tried it who all had a similar skill set to you.. and what happened?… they couldnt code html, let alone PHP and within a week no one visisted. dont bother attemting to run a community if you cant code. get a new site, new content and as said above… make it god dam unique.

what would happen if your language file got corrupted, or over written? what would happen if you added a semi colon in the middle of your core function file? have you removed all the SQL Injections and CSRF exploits that php-fusion has?

I think those questions pretty much speak for themselves.

stick to modding something like a blog first.

netfish: good stuff! nice to see something a bit different and articulate. it's all CSS driven aswell which is excellent for accessibility and seo.

Its not standards compliant, but with a few simple tweaks it can be..

then add a bit of SEO and your sorted!

give me a buz if you want a hand with som SEO.

also, you gotta send me some of that music on yoru site!!!

Banned
0 0

Masta_hacks: No comment.

Netfish: Nice site but there are scaling problems. You should auto-resize, don't use static sizes. The green text on gray background is hard to read (Favorites). You might want to add some mouse-over effects on the links (easier to navigate). Don't get me wrong, I like the theme & site :)

0 0

Lovin' the trance… it fits the mood on the site. I like the site, but I think there are a few things that could look better. As spy said, the gray background and green text on the Favs is kinda "meh". Also, I think the gray headings in the left sidebar might look better as white text or, if you increase the brightness of the background and adjust the normal text color, maybe black text would work. Finally, I think the white music player kinda looks out-of-place… which is what made me think of the white headings on the left to kinda balance it. Of course, if you could change the color of the music player, that would work better. ;) Still, great site so far!

0 0

yah, I thought so too. Thanks for the positive feedback.

@spyware I didn't want to make them static. It was b/c of my mastering of CSS. But I'll work on making them dynamic. I've done it before, but I believe by accident. I'll give it a shot again.

@Mr_Cheese I know some blackhat SEO (I'm admin at Blackhatweb.com – temporarily down), but the site is just hosted for fun on free web hosting company 110mb.com (I own http://0x80.us lol, I'm actually avoiding publicity. But, I could use a lot of help in making it CSS and xHTML compliant. I've been struggling with using older tags. I'll catch you on AIM. Thanks for the hand.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

[offTopic] Elites0ft's 100% valid XHTML and CSS, and has a SEO score of 97% or 98% :D [/offTopic]

0 0

hahahaha.. gj, dude. I coded mine from scratch, but I think I'm leaving some unvalidated statements in my code still. It'll be fixed soon.