Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Biocuetical website

0 1

hi there,

i finished the basic design. sry its taken so long, i've been swamped with paid work so i've had to complete that before hand.

i've decided im gonna turn Biocuetical website into a bit e-commerce website (because i have just been contracted for a e-commerce project and i need practice).

but before hand, can someone get some webspace for me, or offer me a ftp somewhere etc, so i can upload this website and continue development.

i still need to work on the php and css.

0 0

here is the subdomain

biocuetical.110mb.com

user = biocuetical pass = hbhgame123

ftp is user = biocuetical.110mb.com pass = hbhgame123

sorry for delay in getting the space ^_^

0 1

thanks.

i've got a full weeks work starting tommorow, so i wont be doing anything else that week. so i'll try get it uploaded etc next weekednd. then we can start adding exploits etc which is the fun bit!

0 0

im trying to get people involved in the creation of my one, cos im a shite designer but good coder but noone seems to bother with the forums bar bout 4 people lol

0 1

dont worry about the design. just get a simple template, add the coding and we can design it later on.

0 0

i mean i really am that bad at designing. have you seen my site? lol.