Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pharmatech Website

0 0

Well seing as none of our web coders/designers felt up to it, made a businessy simplistic website, not the most original, but serves its purpose.

Gonna need quite a bit of tweaking, but heres the outline:

Add me on msn (blumoos@gmail.com) if you would like the psd :]

Peace out, -BluMoose

0 0

not bad now just to do the html / css

0 0

Kay we'll use this thread then (triple posted thread :/ my bad…)

Here's some great inspiration for pharatech site aswell :)

0 0

Very nice and very "Web 2.0". I think we should use that / a simliar logo and use the corners to make a v. nice template

0 0

right, il add an FTP account to my site, so people can get working on some designs and stuff, username is "hbh@noobschallenges.org" password is "hellboundgame" and server is "noobschallenges.org" and i hope to see some really cool css and html templates on there xD

0 0

Was screwin around in photoshop, came up with a nice corporate logo, could use for pharmatech maybe?

Comments? Suggestions?

0 0

Sweet, nice and clean, hopefully it should go well with the design, but perhaps with more "pastel" colours

0 1

the one im doing is nearly done.

i nearly finished the photoshop layout. banner still needs some work. after that its just the CSS which i can get some very quickly.

0 0

its good but i randomly think its nearly 'too plain' and it might be hard to encorperate the long 'fin' its stuff, i dont know (im not trying to critise you)

[my 400th post!]

0 0

tancurrom, plain is the in thing, Web 2.0 Loves plain

0 0

Gratz on 400 :]

And I see where you're coming from with the fin thing… hmm hadnt thought of that :/

Ah well was jst a suggestion anyway :p

0 0

>.< FTP!!!!!!!!! lol

0 0

i do think it could be nice with a bit more work, do you have an update or something?

0 0

i think if the company's going to have a bit of mysetery, the colours should be a bit darker. just a suggestion :P

0 0

mr noob wrote: i think if the company's going to have a bit of mysetery, the colours should be a bit darker. just a suggestion :P

Buisnesses, usually choose to have very white websites, it's makes the website look more friendly =] It's all psychology :p

0 0

i know but its a tactic to build distrust of the company for the gamer.. could work.. i mean making it subtle tho not like some god-forsaken hell-pharmacist lol

0 0

PLEASE get active this cant be made if the team isnt communicating… cmon!

0 0

Idea, how about one of the companies is testing products on humans without checking the potential concequences, leading to death.

I'm sure I could spoof a report on the subject, like an internal memo to be hacked

0 0

that would be cool

0 0

that sounds pretty cool to me, and if its realistic it'll look amazing too very authentic :D, chislam are the free host websites up? :)

0 0

no idea

0 0

i thought you were the one signing them up? O.o