Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Planning

0 0

So I have decided on a rough schedule for the game.

By Xmas

• Have the storyline sorted out - completely, right down to managerial names ;)
  • Have the two websites designed, including admin panels. I believe that Mr_Cheese and mr noob have reserved these jobs and therefore I will leave that up to them - all though please keep in mind the style of big corporate companies
  • Have the team divided up into two teams of coders, 1 for Mr_Cheese's site and the other for mr noobs
  • Have a ideas about how to implement most of the exploits

By Mid February

• Storyline being woven into the game - pre-set emails being designed etc
  • Most exploits have been implemented and easter eggs are being put it
  • Work on some of the smaller projects to take place, side stories, red herrings etc

By Easter - (if it is late else April)

• Planning release
  • Adding credits
  • Beta testers? We should recruit some people for this not just giving it to the EMs
  • Touch up websites

By June '07

• We will have released the game and we hopefully will have a good rota set up for constant updates for the game
  • Maintenance Checks
  • Probably the the first malicious hack on the game by B98 or the like

By Xmas '07

• Plans for expanding in a big way

0 0

awesome! just put me on a team, give me an assignment to code and i will get working on it, just make sure you crack the whip on me or else i will get lazy so set deadlines!

0 0

Great. I'll put you on a team as soon as everyone else has posted their feelings

0 0

heh site leader… ok, are the domains set up yet for the companies?

0 0

As soon as Mr_Cheese gives me the names they will be set up and details to the FTPs will be available here

0 1

domains havnt been brought yet coz we havnt completed a deisgn yet.

im in the process of making one uber sweet design for Biocuetical which is the good company.

once i done that i'll sort out uploading it myself.

need someone else to design the website for "PharmaTech" anyone can do it, i dont mind.

i'll have it done before xmas. i wanna get this design perfect :)

0 0

ill help code the Pharma site's layout, if someone can design a picture template, im crap at making layouts but good at implementing them

0 0

i'll help with it just let me know what needs to be done exactly because i really wanna get this going :D

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I'll help coding but I can't do any designing and shit, I suck with web design.

0 0

We are talking about the CSS and other parts to that but I am sure that someone here thinks that they have the HTML and CSS ability to create the websites

0 1

well im a professional web designer, hence why i'll take complete care of the design and look of Bioceutical website.

mozzer its up to you to organise some others designing the pharmatech website.

0 0

if someone will draw out a design in photoshop or sumin i will churn out css and html stuff, and PHP, and C++ i want this started :D

0 0

whoops double post

0 0

Why does the design need to be done in photoshop. The whole website can be done using CSS.

0 0

I think he just wanted someone to make an outline of what it might look like, so that he can use that to actually create the html / php and what not.

0 0

exactly :) i think blumoose's design is quite good and we could do with some basic image layouts. im shit at web design y'see and not everyone can work with other peoples scraps so an overall idea could be useful.

0 0

is the sites or ftp up yet?