Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Game: Project Manager

0 1

Mozzer is now acting project manager.

he will be included in the design and creation, but he'll also be deligating work etc. He's kindly offered to manage this project because sadly i do not have the time.

so when mozzer asks you to do something for the game and gives you a deadline, please do it and complete it on time.

and mozzer, i expect you to deligate me work to (i.e the design of one of the major websites) and please give me deadlines for any work you give me, its the only way i complete work if im under pressure from a deadline.

also good luck everyone in the game project. remember,** its unique to hbh and a secret project until released.** so keep everything quiet until release. your not even allowed to answer questions on "what langauge is it being made in". keep it hush, its a privaliage your part of this great development, so pleae dont abuse it.

thanks guys.

0 0

Ok, ill be his co manager working under him if he needs more support

0 0

Thanks tancurrom. :-)

@Mr_Cheese - will you do my homework then?

So everyone. This weekend I am free and I'll get down to some planning of deadlines etc I am looking forward to what will be a great game

0 0

i know not many people will wanna do it so ill do some CSS styles if you want :P

0 0

Cool, I'll bear that in mind and probably get you to work on the design for the website which Mr_Cheese isn't doing

0 0

isnt or is cheese doing a site?

0 0

cheese is organising one, im organising the other. well trying to, because this forum isnt so active :P