Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The Team

0 0

Post all your programming languages and anything else you could contribute to the team

mozzer Programming Languages: VB, C, C#, C++, PHP/SQL, (Javascript, CSS, HTML) Other things: I want the game to succeed and have the time and motivation to make it succeed

0 0

Programming Languages: C, C++ ( Js, HTML ) Other things: nothing serious

0 1

i'll be happy to contribute PHP and Cold Fusion.

im gonna make one of the sites have some Cold Fusion in it (.cfm) because its a great lanauge and fairly recent not many people know or use it. so be good to add something that encourages others to learn a bit about it.

0 0

mr_noob languages: scripting: PHP,JS, HTML, learning ASP, SQL-PHP styles:CSS programming:C++, C, slight JAVA, batch Other: got a lot of time on my hands so happy to devote some decent time to it.

0 0

chislam Programming Languages: HTML(mastered of course lol), PHP(Practically mastered), Javascript(Practically mastered), Java(decent, getting better though because I am learning it at school), C++/C(little rusty), Batch(minor), CSS(ok), SQL(enough for simple PHP queries) Other things: I know quite a bit of different languages. I have a good bit of time on my hands. I solve problems really fast as well as find exploits.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

well I'll do some of the C++ stuff, maybe some php + mysql stuff if ya need :)

0 0

im web based, learning more everyday (sounds as if ill never stop hearing that phease)