Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Game Meeting

0 0

Well, today is the 11th of the 11th. This thread will act as the forum's discussion.

Without further ado. Let the discussion commence

Agenda

• Choose leader
  • Establish Company Names
  • Divide coders up into two teams, one for each company

0 0

Well, we need some sort of an order to discuss things in…. so, what do we discuss first?

Plot? Characters? Coding?

Or, something else :happy:

0 1

i think firstly we need to decide on a project manager.

im already kept busy with hbh things and work and would have very little time to manage this project. so someone who's willing to organise things and take control would be nice.

ofcourse i'll help with coding etc and web design when i can, but managing it will take too much of my time.

any volunteers?

0 0

If you would like me to manage the project I would like to. I have alot of free time an am very enthusiastic. But I must say that I am a big believer in voting and therefore that we should vote on who should be the manager.

0 0

I also among other things would like to manage hbh stuff. But as mozzer is an admin i think he should have cheif responsiblity.

I think someone should start by saying exactly where we are with everything.

0 0

We have the start of a plan. Two pharmaceutical companies and a "hacking war" if you like.

0 0

so now it seems we need to come up with at least two major websites. there can be other minor websites for the side jobs, etc. give me the two names of the major companies and i will get us two free subdomain accounts set up.

0 0

Mr_Cheese already said that but we'll have to wait to find out what the company names are before we start.

0 0

well im sure he could, however i was just gonna do it so he didn't have to worry about it since he is usually quite busy.

0 0

No he asked us to do it, he also said we would have to wait for the names of the businesses to be established first.

0 0

ah kk, well cheese give us the names! lol

0 0

Those are the sort of things which we will be deciding in these meetings

0 0

well why dont we get in irc or msn and get a meeting like now or quite soon today or tomorow? because from what i have seen not many people can get in the skype meeting tonite.

0 0

Did you not read the last topic. This is the discussion now in this forum thread. This is the meeting. By posting in this thread you are part of the meeting. Tomorrow evening this thread will be closed and the meeting will end and conclusions will be drawn.

0 0

well ya i read that, but irc / msn would be alot better imo because its more instant.

0 0

However, everyone needs to be able to have their input and we do not want to stop them because they live in a different timezone

0 0

ya thats true, well enough with us talkin about nothin, other people voice your opinions.

0 0

So… how did the Skype meeting go?

0 0

sorry i couldnt attend the skype, i dont have skype or a mic. i could create a subdomain on my site noobschallenges.org for a side-mission :)

0 1

kk names!!

Evil company (the one you work for) - Bio-Ceutical Good company (your rival) - Pharma.Initiative

simple.

i'll get working on the web design and website for BioCeutical. what i need from others is a big brainstorm on:

a) storyline b) exploits we could use c) how those exploits can be intergrated into the storyline

0 0

hmm… you could inject sql into a online catalogue and to try and view something, and end up seeing this hidden admin-only section with the bio-cemical docs or whatever instead.

0 0

Well I think we should build up an own envirovement, not too big or special, ( or hard to code ), and we should use some old-school exploits: for example for rooting phf, rlogin, mount, SUID shell and for web hacking, perl and/or php exploits, bugs And of course cracking hashes, cracking own hashing algorithms, aplications, blah-blah-blah Maybe some of the things are hard to manage, if so let me know, I just thought what would be fun.

0 0

well if weve got a box we could do some SSH/ftp exploits, maybe a lil buffer overflow as a side mission cos not many people know them from HBH, web hacking id say SQL, php, file include, poison null stuff like that :ninja:

0 0

OK Meeting over…

I think the next step now is to have several forum threads each with people

1. Thinking up exploits
  2. Thinking up a storyline
  3. Coding the other websites layout
  4. In one thread everyone should post their 'qualifications'