Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

what hacking style should be used?

0 0

i was thinking, are we going to swing this game towards web hacking, networking or rooting?

0 1

gonna have a big rooting section and then the rest is gonna be web based.

wont do any network stuff as that will be hard to simulate, we'll just incorporate something similar into the rooting program.

also i want to have a small section for "speed hacking", where you gotta think and hack really fast for some reason or another to actually get in. i find speed hacking really good fun :D so deffo think we should include a mini section like that.

0 0

that sounds like awesome fun :) you could have like a gui interface with 1 thing- a tracking bar that shows youre being tracked. nicked that off uplink lol

0 0

I know its crazy out of sink but it would be mad if there was a first person physical hacking sim somewhere along the way, could be in flash and all you do is click on things in your environment and they interact in some, i have seen this done well and very simply in online rpg sytle games, there nothing special but do it good and it works nice.

0 0

tancurrom wrote: I know its crazy out of sink but it would be mad if there was a first person physical hacking sim somewhere along the way, could be in flash and all you do is click on things in your environment and they interact in some, i have seen this done well and very simply in online rpg sytle games, there nothing special but do it good and it works nice.

That's what I've been trying to suggest fer a while, never thought of using flash tho ;) Gd idea :p

Would add a lot of fun to the game, and could be used for things such as meeting other hackers, or buying new equiptment…

0 0

i was thinking for some of the web bases sections there could be a site which is mmo or something, where as you can full register as a part of the game and then have the members online side panel, would be cool to see who was playing