Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Final Storyline Poll

0 0

Vote:

Sleepy Simon Bio War Pharmaceutical Company Government

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Government :)

0 0

Pharmaceutical

0 0

pharm

0 0

Government

0 0

pharm FTW

0 1

kk paramcuitical it is!

i'll get working on the web design for both sites.

while im doing that i still want 100's of suggestions for bonus items, easter eggs, honey pots, storyline and most importantly charachter development for the main persons "contact" who helps you out and speaks over aim.

i deffo think this person should be female. but she needs a background story and reason for helping and relationship with the person etc all needs to be planned out.

so get thinking on all those things and keep posting. lets get this development started!

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: kk paramcuitical it is!

i'll get working on the web design for both sites.

while im doing that i still want 100's of suggestions for bonus items, easter eggs, honey pots, storyline and most importantly charachter development for the main persons "contact" who helps you out and speaks over aim.

i deffo think this person should be female. but she needs a background story and reason for helping and relationship with the person etc all needs to be planned out.

so get thinking on all those things and keep posting. lets get this development started!

Need any php done just ask :)

0 0

Yay! I was gonna say Pharmacutical

Im missing out on stuff while my PC gets fixed :( Hopefully it wont be long before i can start coming on more regulary.

As for the contact, maybe someone on the inside of the company? Or maybe a reporter? I think it should be someone with a grudge against one of the companies, perhaps because they believe one of them is up to no good, but needs evidence, some proof…

Im just throwing ideas out, but im glad we've got the main part of the plot decided :)

0 0

maybe the character could have a sibling/boyfriend working for the other company and they are made redundant for no reason so the character investigates?

0 0

I'd say she should be a colleague or a friend from an old college or university. Perhaps she could work on MSN/AIM as a bot so its more realistic