Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Remote shutdown help needed

0 0

I've been trying to remote shutdown computers over a network such as a school though getting returned errors such as asynchronous error 10060 for I.P and 10049 for PC name and failed to reach ip and Ive also been using a net send batch file to communicate to others though alias is always not found hmm im thinking i got large IP problems and or networking problems.

NB:Do not have Administrative privelidges

Ok i know im really missing something here but whatQ?

Python Ninja
0 0

What is this insane obsession with turning computers off?!

What fucking good to you is a computer that's turned off.

I know the first thing i do when i have root on a remote server is init 0…….

Banned
0 0

Ok i know im really missing something here but what?

Knowledge, information, and skill in what you're doing. I'd say take a step back and start learning before you attempt do do anything.

Admin from hell
0 0

^^^^^AGREE 100%^^^^^^^ Seems we have a mad rash a people joining getting enough points to post, Just to ask a Question without trying. We are here to help as much as possible but please Do as much research as possible first, Really tired of "I want to hack my school threads and such!"

0 0

heres what you type in on cmd:

shutdown -m \\computer name -s -f -t 60

what this does is:

-m \\computer name is saying what computer you want to shtu down -s means to shutdown the computer -f forces all running applications to close -t means timer. on this, it means a 60 secont timer

if this doesnt help, contact me with the whole error message.

Admin from hell
0 0

^^^You need to have admin rights to run these commands^^^

0 0

shutdown -m \\computer name -s -f -t 60

what this does is:

-m \\computer name is saying what computer you want to shtu down -s means to shutdown the computer -f forces all running applications to close -t means timer. on this, it means a 60 secont timer

if this doesnt help, contact me with the whole error message

If this doesnt work or too complicated for you, try shutdown -i And just fill in the rest, really easy. I showed some kid this at my school and he got suspended for 2 weeks and lost his A.U.P…..good stuff lol

0 0

korg wrote: ^^^You need to have admin rights to run these commands^^^

Enough said.