Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

School Network

0 0

I want to get onto command prompt to set up a simple network chat thing i have a .bat programm for the chat thing that works but i cant get onto command prompt to find all the computer names on the networks, my school has disabled command prompt and run and im completly stumped as how to get on command promt.

ps.the bat files to open command prompt do NOT work and i have checked them :ninja:

0 0

Try to open your internet browser, and write down "X:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" Where X: is the drive with windows installed.

0 0

Thanks ill try that is there any way to disable the monotiring programe (the one at my school is called impero) without making it noticable , or just alowing my comp admin rights?

0 0

Thanks ill try that is there any way to disable the monotiring programe (the one at my school is called impero) without making it noticable , or just alowing my comp admin rights?

0 0

Maybe once you get better at hacking (I'm not really all that great). If that doesn't work, try making a batch file and type command.com. That's command line but apperently, it's weaker, or so they say.

0 0

it's not worth it. give up.

Banned
0 0

end3r wrote: it's not worth it. give up.

It's not worth giving up on either.

Open notepad and type in "cmd", save it as "schoolreport.bat" and run it. If all goes well you should have the CMD open. From here, try to create an administrator account and check out the network using ms-dos commands.

Use this: http://www.computerhope.com/msdos.htm

0 0

Tetrix wrote: try making a batch file and type command.com. That's command line but apperently, it's weaker, or so they say.

Command is an older version of CMD. It doesn't support long file names and doesn't have all commands that CMD have ;)

0 0

I used to do loads of shit at school like this but then i realized that no one cares if i just get out of my seat and go and talk to my friend. try that, its the greatest chat ICT room hack ever!

I used to use the bat file with command.com in it, then the admins got wise and blocked the word command from notepad! The good thing about my school, is that they think for instance that deleteing shortcuts will stop us using a program. Such as paint notepad anything.

I dont know why this happens, but sometimes on a wireless connected PC (sometimes on a wired one) when loading your personal settings and shit from the network. something goes wrong and you get onto the PC with networking but not with all the privilage settings, so you get a basic limited user. From this i could tell websence where to stick its fucking censorship and get to cmd and shit. dunno if this would work for you. iit seems to for me if i turn the wireless off after its started loading your settings, get it right and it migt happen.

0 0

PureEvil wrote: I used to use the bat file with command.com in it, then the admins got wise and blocked the word command from notepad!

Word filters in notepad? Yeah right :p

0 0

Word filters in notepad? Yeah right :p[/quote]

I dunno how they do it, but serioulsy when you type in command you get comman as in the d is filterd when the letters comman are behind it.

its the same with cmd you jut get cm

for some reason they didnt do it in MSword, i guess this was that if we needed to type command in any work we could.

0 0

lol then make a .bat saying "echo 'command' > test.bat" without the "s :P

0 0

Filtering words in notepad can be done easily with macros.

As for getting access to te cli, you could try a registry edit.

i.e.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] "NoRun"=dword:00000000

You could also just grab the lm hash, log on as local admin and add one of the groups you're part of to the local administrator groups.

Honestly, there's tons of ways to get to the command prompt. Check out some of the articles here on HBH. If you want specific reg keys or batch scripts made or just have questions, feel free to pm me.

0 0

warui wrote: I want to get onto command prompt to set up a simple network chat thing i have a .bat programm for the chat thing that works but i cant get onto command prompt to find all the computer names on the networks, my school has disabled command prompt and run and im completly stumped as how to get on command promt.

ps.the bat files to open command prompt do NOT work and i have checked them :ninja:

pm me your msn messenger and I can walk you through a few ways.