Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Some stuff...

0 0

First does anyone know of a good artical or how to open custom ports on my windows machine?

2nd Is there a way to make an admin account on a limited account?

3rd Does anyone know of a free brute forcer that really works?

4th Does anyone have a list of default wep keys?

0 0
  1. im not even going to talk about this.

2. learn c++, learn how windows works, make a program to extract the SAM and crack it. Login as the admin, and BAM! youre on an admin account…

3. yeah… program one yourself

4. google

0 0

well I found out the answer to 1 but about the others google is not a list of default wep keys. how is c++ going to help me make an admin acc? I found a good way to do it with out knowing how to program :P Programming a brute forcer does not help in my quest to find a good free one.

Thank-You

Python Ninja
0 0

Open a custom port???

A port being open means simply that there is a service listening on it you fool

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: :P Programming a brute forcer does not help in my quest to find a good free one.

well, no offense but my reply was entirely sarcastic. okay if you want to find a good free brute forcer

1. tell us what type of brute forcing you plan to do. md5? sha1? ftp?
  2. google it. john the ripper comes up in my first google, which is a highly rated brute forcer and is free and is good.
  3. and to your reply sure it does. program a good one then release it for free.

if you want useful replies, make your questions specific

otherwise dont even bother posting.

0 0

im gonna give this guy a little help as ur all flamming him

masta_hacks wrote: First does anyone know of a good artical or how to open custom ports on my windows machine?

2nd Is there a way to make an admin account on a limited account? depends on the machine, sometimes you can do it through cmd though a way that usually works is boot in safe mode and login as administrator, sometimes there is a pass but usually not, when ur an admin either goto http://nirsoft.net/utils/network_password_recovery.html which grabs the pass or you can boot up oin linux and grab the sam file then crack it with a program

3rd Does anyone know of a free brute forcer that really works? what type?? theres jack the ripper brutus…. etc loads

4th Does anyone have a list of default wep keys? if you had browsed a bit you would have found this in the links section under hacking. If everyone else hadnt already done it i would be flamming you too for blatently asking without looking yourself.

hope it helps :-D

0 0

@masta_hacks -> seems to me that you want a lot? why dont learn a little first? youll find things to come to you more easily, when you search for answers yourself,instead of wanting others to serve you the answers you seek :happy:

google might help