Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PH1 - my acidic secure network protocol

0 0

hey guys im designing a "Secure" network protocol for my thesis the basic idea is that it breaks messages down encrypts them and sends each part through a diffrent port as well as creating fake data and sending it in parallel to confuse would be attackers any help or extra ideas would be apprecieted let me know what you think of the idea and any helpful suggestions thanx;

0 0

Sounds very interestiong :) Let me know how it goes on. :)

Good luck :)

Relentless.

0 0

perhaps encrypt each different port with a different algorithm. therefore if they cat more than one it'll still take longer to figure out which is which.

also, try working with a one-time-pad encryption scheme. its pretty useful. i won't go into all the detail, but check out wikipedia for it.

0 0

thanx 4 the suggestions and the support i m also particularly intrested in ideas for preventing replay attacks and implementing ongoing authentication

0 0

i have a few ideas regarding that. feel free to contact me about em. don't have time to put em all in here.