Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Computer network command prompt

0 0

O.k well i easily got past the admin's restrictions on the network. But now that i have access to the command prompt and suggestions what to do now? How would i go about getting admin rights? And would it possible to access all the computers through one on the network? and where would i go to learn about doing this remotely? thanks

0 0

redhax17777 wrote: and where would i go to learn about doing this remotely?

Google?

0 0

Learn how to use the command prompt?

0 0

Yes there are thousands of tutorials to do this kind of thing on this great website.

Getting Local admin rights is one thing and can be rather simple with the right knowledge but getting Domain admin is a whole other kettle of fish :)

There are a few things you could do on the network once you have local admin. What are you looking to do?

Relentless.

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

Just because you have bypassed administrative lockout of the command prompt doesn't mean you can run administrative commands. Alot of them that control server related functions (domain and local) will have to be installed from Microsoft's adminpak.msi this set of tools will broaden your command prompt functionality.

0 0

I too have bypassed the administrative restrictions on my schools local network, and i have gotten local admin on many of the computers. (not hard use the 'net localgroups' command) but i cant get network admin. if anyone knows how to do this please pm me. also, i appear to have a super user account. (my tech guy isnt that smart) and all they did was block a few simple things. so i could basically do anythign with commmand prompt. please help

--MDK

0 0

I dont think you can become a domain administrator without being on the domain controler computer(atleast thats how it works at our school). But if you have windows xp and you have a superuser(admin?) you can do cool things, like turn down other computers in the network..

For shutdown command info: http://www.ss64.com/nt/shutdown.html Windows XP commands: http://www.ss64.com/nt/

Also you can ask google, or me:right:

0 0

I'm really not trying to hack anything like grades and such only because i get good grades. Its more i just want to. i've look on google, but cant find a good tutorial or website. Could anyone just give me a site other then google?