Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hot to get through on wireless network ?

0 0

right heres the problem ……………….

is there any way posibile to hack into some1s wireless network including a password with out them knowing it ?

i have got all their information on their network , including speed, physical address, IP address and their sebnet mask !

and try to make it low cost ya know !

p.s parents arent a problem !

Thanks in advance !

minimagoon

0 0

MAy i also add , i do not know this guys password :@ so any help with how to find out passwords im even happier , and if all comes to be working , Paypal and youre account maybe be topped up a little !

0 0

Are f****** serious? Idiot

0 0

Nip wrote: Are f****** serious? Idiot

i takit u missed the litle word known as YOU in tht statement are ! and i am being fuking serious !

0 0

To answer your question briefly, yes it's possible.

You want to know how?

STFW, google is your friend. I did a thesis on this in college and it only took three seconds worth of searching with google to find everything I needed to learn to crack WEP and WPA. There are tons of tools out there for this and just as many, if not more, tutorials.

The likelihood of the person not knowing you are on their network depends on what you're doing and how stupid they are.

And in case you didn't know, breaking in to someone's network is a prosecutable offense.

0 0

Yes, use swiftcrack, or NetStumbler or some other packet Sniffer

google is your friend

You must know the kind of encryption he has running, WEP, WPA etc.

Although that should be told to you when you try and connect to it.