Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Net Send

0 0

Ok, So i've been working with net send some now….and in an article i read i saw i can send cmds? but when i try all i get is a sent message with the commmand as text….any clue on this ya'll? Also, if the messegner under control panel>admintools>ect.. is disabled i cant send to that person and since most computers have started having that disabled….is there a way to enable it? Thanks

0 0

usually starting the messenger service needs priviliges. try typing "net name" without the " " in CMD, if the messenger service is not open it will ask you if you want to open it, so press y and see if it needs priviliges… if not then congratz you just started it… try putting it in a .bat file if the way specified before does no work.

0 0

While speaking of "net send"…i got a question,….if im at school and i see my neighbors computer name is "blah123" i could send him a messgage by typing "net send blah123 hello" is that correct? or how do i have to do it?

0 0

that would be the coorrect way to send it to him….becareful with messing with netsend tho….if you screw up and send it to the entire school….you'll be major screwed man

0 0

only_samurai wrote: that would be the coorrect way to send it to him….becareful with messing with netsend tho….if you screw up and send it to the entire school….you'll be major screwed man

you mean if i would type "net send ALL hello" ;) hehe

0 0

No, he means like "net send * hello"

0 0

i tried that at my schoolbut the computers i tried on wouldnt work :angry: they had windows 95 LOL

0 0

spyware wrote: No, he means like "net send * hello"

i thought ALL and * is the same…

0 0

i know about the net name and such, but if the messenger isnt enabled under the admnistrative tools under control panel. ive used a batch, but without that….it doesnt work