Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Dynamic DNS problem in China

0 0

Hi, is there any way to get a working ddns service on china? Noip cost me like 6 days to get it working although worked just one time and around 5 minutes, after that, couldn't make a successful connection anymore, all others DNS services asks for phones or other info that I don't want to provide, specially for those services providers located in china. Does anyone knows a free way to go around this?

0 0

Find a virtual private server service provider that accepts Bitcoin and configure your own DNS Server.

0 0

Thanks @Scar0ptics, now, is there a free option? Even over Tor network?

0 0

You would have to configure the server to use the Tor network; then make configuration changes to create a DNS Server or whatever it is that you need. You'll need to make sure it is using the Tor network and not the service providers network.

There is a lot of information on-line, but I do not have time to make a step-by-step in-depth tutorial at the moment. Once the new site goes up I might do something like that. I will have Android-based applications too.

One of them is called "Crypt" and it supports end-to-end encrypted communication.