Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hotel Wifi

0 0

I've been going through some research lately on exploiting Hotel and Airport Wifi and came up with some interesting ideas while I was at it, one article is already published on here and the other is hopefully to be published soon but I was curious if anyone else has found any interesting work-arounds I might have missed.

Previous Article: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/879-WiFi-Gateway-Ibahn-bypass.html

Next one is about playing with the uniguest terminal whenever (if) it gets published on here.

Off topic though I've been lurking around on occasion mind you all…

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Lemur wrote: whenever (if) it gets published on here.

Bit short, but it's up now.

Admin from hell
0 0

Not half as good as the last one, really weak. :(

Admin from hell
0 0

Could have had more content and better explanations but that's for the comments under the article. ;)

0 0

It was more along the lines of theory and wondering more than anything. Most of it was a prequel to experimenting and doing a heck of a lot more research on the subject based on the theories presented here. I'm still taking notes from various findings, hoping to find a pirated version of uniguest/ibahn but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

Really if anything all of that was found playing around in 10-15 minutes so you have to cut me that much slack at least… Any longer and I would have drawn far too much unnecessary attention to myself and that's the last thing I would need is to get hauled off on vacation.

I'll keep this brief in summary: Article based on Theory only from short time frame, discuss your own findings.