Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

obtaining wirless password

0 0

my friend showed me a great program for obtaining wep keys and i bookmarked it unfortunately i had to reformat my computer. I tried google and i cant find anything that works that well. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 0

If you tried to google something and you didn't find it, then it does not exist on the internet.

Maybe you're looking for the wrong thing. ;)

0 0

normaly i would agree but i know its been found there before!

0 0

i would like to thank both of you for your extremely thoughtful reply</sarcasm> i have found the program i was looking for

just because there are alot of idiots on the internet not everyone is. It's gotten to the point now where you cant ask for legitimate help without being called a script kitty or given a lmgtfy.com/?q=your+stupid link </rant>

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

scanes2 wrote: i would like to thank both of you for your extremely thoughtful reply</sarcasm> i have found the program i was looking for

just because there are alot of idiots on the internet not everyone is. It's gotten to the point now where you cant ask for legitimate help without being called a script kitty or given a lmgtfy.com/?q=your+stupid link </rant>

oh im sorry, hurt your feelings? Well anyway thanks for your analysis of the community. I think that nobody did call you a script kiddie, or implied something like "lmgtfy". I simply pointed out that if you spent about ten more minutes on google, or even asked via shout box, you wouldn't have to start fucking stupid threads, where you would be bashed on, because of asking for something so easy to find.

Oh and honey sorry but this is hardly a request for 'legitimate help':)

0 0

clone4 wrote: [quote]scanes2 wrote: i would like to thank both of you for your extremely thoughtful reply</sarcasm> i have found the program i was looking for

oh im sorry, hurt your feelings? Well anyway thanks for your analysis of the community. I think that nobody did call you a script kiddie, or implied something like "lmgtfy". I simply pointed out that if you spent about ten more minutes on google, or even asked via shout box, you wouldn't have to start fucking stupid threads, where you would be bashed on, because of asking for something so easy to find.

Oh and honey sorry but this is hardly a request for 'legitimate help':)[/quote]

I love everything about this reply, and now I love everything about Clone4.

0 0

scanes2 wrote: i would like to thank both of you for your extremely thoughtful reply</sarcasm> i have found the program i was looking for

Yes, it's true that not everyone is an idiot. However, it is not true, as your implications might suggest, that you are not an idiot.

That being said, don't try to come in here and flame the few respectable members HBH still has. Clone4's post was pretty much perfect because he not only helped you with a problem that most people would have figured out by themselves, but also because he did it without name-calling, which is apparently something you don't understand.

My post wasn't as helpful as Clone4's. Whereas Clone4 actually did the searches for you, all I did was tell you that if you don't know how to google something, then you need to learn that first. Baby steps, kid. ;)

Anyway, nobody called you a "script kitty" ( xD ), but I think it'll take a long time to earn any respect around here if you continue to act like a child.

0 0

To the warn mobile!

0 0

lol :ninja:

0 0

Do you really think it was necessary to say "lol" to a 2 year old thread?

0 0

Deamonspawn wrote: lol :ninja:

You know, each forum post shows the date it was posted… :/