Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

IP Address question

0 0

Ok, so I found a huge exploit in a MMORPG that i play and ive been exploiting it for the last few days now. It basically works by spoofing the login and getting logged on as a "no named" charecter, which has randomly generated items based on leftover charecter data from previous logouts.

So, today i tried injecting the hex that spoofed the login and to my suprise i got teh banhammer, a temporary IP ban. So my question is, is there anyway to hide my IP from the game, or spoof the game to think im running from a different IP? Ive already tried in CMD: ipconfig /release , Ipconfig /renew , because i dont have a static IP.

Retired
10 0

restart the router and find a better use of your time?

0 0

Obviously you should try a proxy.

0 0

Proxy didnt work.

-cL Thanks for the advice. I only needed to shut it off and turn it back on tho.

0 0

ever tried a user agent swticher? what game is it for?

0 0

If you didn't want to possibly hear Runescape then you shouldn't have posed that question.

0 0

eh good point, ill deleate it

0 0

Just sayin'. ;)

Sometimes you have to learn to live and interact with such low beings that still DO play Runescape lol.

I do admit, I myself have spent many an hour playing Then I got into hacking, and so my life continues in a better direction!

0 0

yeah true, and i used to play it ages ago, but it got to the point where it was boring and lame. and if i looked back it made me look like a childish nerd XD like "OMGZ I HAVE A LEV 1234513462 GUY WITH MITHRIL ARMOR I WILL PWN UZ"

i cant belive i still remember the armor XD

0 0

Narc0tiX wrote: Proxy didnt work.

-cL Thanks for the advice. I only needed to shut it off and turn it back on tho. In cL's defense, most "modems" take at least 15 minutes of a powered-off state to request a new external IP.

If the proxy didn't work, you most likely used some that were already blacklisted. Also, be sure you clear your "authenticated sessions" in Firefox (which, if you're not using, you should be) so that the game won't find your old credentials floating around… and deny you access from the ban.

If it's a game that requires a downloadable client, then you'd need to tunnel the traffic from the application through a proxy to actually be using the proxy.