Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

a little network help

0 0

So there is this PC that i have recently found out keep using my network against my will, since he is on my network I have his PC name and I.P. adress.

I'd just like to know if theres any helpful pranks i could get to to you know mess around with him so he a ) doesn't want to connect to my network anymore and b ) not be able to connect to my network.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

0 0

Set up the encryption properly.

0 0

Zxmbie wrote: So there is this PC that i have recently found out keep using my network against my will, since he is on my network I have his PC name and I.P. adress.

I'd just like to know if theres any helpful pranks i could get to to you know mess around with him so he a ) doesn't want to connect to my network anymore and b ) not be able to connect to my network.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

Try setting up a proxy (I suggest squid proxy) on your router, then reroute all http traffic through it. Then you can have fun like redirecting him to other sites, phishing, etc. Also, since he's already on your network, scan him and see if he has file sharing setup on his pc. Also, take mastergamer's advice, setup encryption! If you're using an off-the-shelf router, go into the configuration page and enable WPA encryption (WEP is a weaker method of encrypted wireless networks, and is useful in deterring only the most lazy attackers).

0 0

Wireshark his traffic… WAPs / "wireless routers" act as a wireless hub, so a promiscuous mode scan will work. I'm sure you'll be able to find something to do with some of that unencrypted sensitive information.

0 0

Ive always wished I could catch someone on my network, it can be a lot of fun fucking with people on a LAN. read the following thread, http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=15&thread_id=13594#118656 That should be fun. Scan him with nmap and checkout milw0rm to see if any exploits are available for those services. You could also try Autopwn, which you can use to run nmap and then autopwn will run every available exploit metasploit has for those services. I would suggest a payload of a reverse tcp shell. If you do manage to get command line access on his machine type this in his command prompt "msg */w Hey son, I suggest you got off my network now before your computer starts smoking." You could also just create a txt file on his desktop with "echo message > "C:\path\to\Desktop\nameofTxTfile.txt"", that would freak me out a little bit.

You can use tools like legion, SMBScanner and ShareSniffer to enumerate and automatically map shares. Use good ol' wireshark to do some arp poisoning (of course if your a weenie you can use ettercap or cain and abel =p). sniff his passwords, DNS redirects, all sorts of funny shit. To protect against this you need to have WPA/WPA2 TKIP/AES.. Simply put WEP is crackable and WPA is not. They need to sniff the wpa key as you type it and then try to crack it, vs wep where all you need is to capture an arp request and re-inject it to get enough Initialization Vectors to crack the key…