Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Network At Work

0 0

So.. Every Saturday i go tow work and hold the office on my own. I have a full wireless network of 5 computers to play with. I was just wondering if anyone had an ideas of things i could practice on this network, e.g cracking the wireless or trying to access documents on other computers.

I'm a bit of a newbie, just seeing if anyone has any ideas that i can read up on and try.

0 0

Don't mess with the office, it could get you fired ;)

In case it's WEP encrypted you could of course practice some sniffing and cracking the key from another computer but I suppose you're there to work, not to hack right?

0 0

lol.

Well i'm kinda the Saturday boy. I'm here incase the phone rings or someone wants to walk in and enquire.

We have no I.T staff or anything, just a little network setup by one of the other employees.

I spend most of my day on here anyways reading articles etc, so i decided why no try and practice some whilst i have this network to play on.

0 0

I see :) then go for some wireless practise ^^