Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hiding from a Belkin router Client list?

0 0

how? i have the wpa-psk cracked and i wanna hide from the client list is that simply possible or does that mean writing a rootkit for the router?

0 0

all you have to do is access the router admin section and turn on the privacy setting. Not sure the exact name of it, but there is a part of the router that turns off the asking part of the router.

0 0

TheSilentDrifter wrote: all you have to do is access the router admin section and turn on the privacy setting. Not sure the exact name of it, but there is a part of the router that turns off the asking part of the router. i cant do that! that! i want to do it inconspicuously.

0 0

You cant, just use macchanger to set you a random mac address, that way if they try to ban you, you can just generate another one. Id recommend writing a bash script to do it for you.

0 0

jjbutler88 wrote: You cant, just use macchanger to set you a random mac address, that way if they try to ban you, you can just generate another one. Id recommend writing a bash script to do it for you.

That's a good advice ;)