Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Blocked Ports Bypass.

0 0

OK before i get flamed i have done some searches for this and surprisingly did not find any results. Odd maybe i just didn't look hard enough. Also i have been doing some googling and found nothing of much help so i thought i would ask here :D.

Ok i am living in University Halls and they block all ports that are not needed this means no online gaming even! and i was wondering if it is possible to get around this? Any links to articles/tutorials would be great. Also an explanation as to how they do it would also be great. I imagine it is done within the Firewall and Proxies they have on the network?.

Thanks a lot.

Relentless.

0 0

Find out more about what your network looks like.

Follow where your connection goes, and figure out all of the points of possible "failure", that is, where the filtering occurs.

0 0

Ok great thank you. Makes me wonder how some people with very little Networking Knowledge have managed to unblock the ports :S lol. They know somthing i dont thats for sure xD

Cheers.

Relentless.

0 0

Depends where they are blocking from my friend. If they're blocking at router. Then you need to start bruteforcing your routers login. If they are doing it at the switches or Hubs then find them and brute there asses. If that does not work for you Some programs allow you to send there traffic over a different port but its hard to do.

0 0

SANTA wrote: Depends where they are blocking from my friend. If they're blocking at router. Then you need to start bruteforcing your routers login. If they are doing it at the switches or Hubs then find them and brute there asses. If that does not work for you Some programs allow you to send there traffic over a different port but its hard to do.

My first complete bullshit post to ream! This is all fucking bullshit, and other than being a pretty lame attempt at trying to looking like you're not a moron, it's just stupid. Brute force simply doesn't work- especially not on dedicated network hardware. I specifically like how you pose this as this only option. Words like "need" are almost as unnecessary as acting as if this solution is particularly awesome, "brute there asses" [sic] and so on. You also deprecate any other means of solving this solution simply by calling them 'hard.' You are the ultimate fashionable script kiddy, despite my dislike for this word. Also, take a look at hubs please; although some hubs have more 'advanced' routing capacity, they are really just multi-port bridges. It would not handle filtering, and it would not be accessible by the means you suggest.

Please think before you post. Intelligence is necessary.

Your best bet is actually looking for data regarding the network hardware logins themselves; start by finding where you could get in. The reality is, however, this whole method is only good if you're more experienced than you are. (If you have to ask, you aren't capable.)

Short of completely breaking into the network, you've got several options. Here's my suggestion.

Find someone with a computer or server outside your network. Setup OpenVPN on this computer, configured specifically to route data over port 80. The protocol for OpenVPN is advanced enough to handle filtering and HTTP-only routing across port 80. If you use this tunnel, rather than something like SSH, you can route ALL your data through it by setting up a logical network adapter. It routes through your physical adapter to the endpoint and out to the world. With this method, you'll obviously experience an increase in latency, so it's not necessarily effective for gaming. It does work, however.