Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Next competition

0 0

When will the next competition come out? Also, is there any idea what will it be about? Is there a currently active competition I'm not aware of?

Also, can I be a one person team? or is having more than one member in a team mandatory?

Thanks

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

The last comp was to design a podcast but i think thats closed now and im not sure about the next one

Also, i would say theres no I in team but i think you need more ;) Why would you wanna be all by yourself anyway?

0 0

I either am capable or I am not, if I am not I will have something to learn. Therefore either way I benefit, if not with a victory, with the chance to learn that particular topic.

Also, when there is a team, there is more time spent coordinating, assigning people to particular tasks, arguing with them when you give them a task they find boring, rearranging it so everyone is comfortable. And when all is said and supposed to be done, you find out one team member is coming up with excuses and you realize his only talent is coming up with glowing resumes.

teams are usually a hassle.

0 0

jaggedlancer wrote: The last comp was to design a podcast but i think thats closed now and im not sure about the next one

Also, i would say theres no I in team but i think you need more ;) Why would you wanna be all by yourself anyway?

A podcast ain't a program, actually the last one, out of my memory, was the so called disaster programming challenge and the name speak by himself … it was a disaster. From what I've seen this site doesn't have the structure to hold such competition properly.