Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

TEAM FIREWIRE RECRUITING

0 0

FIREWIRE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBER

Because -Intrus- just had to get himself banned we have one spot open for somebody who wants to join Team FireWrie

Heres the team as of now.

Team FireWire

Truehacker alfredwolf -kurt- V1P3R thk-geo thk-h3x What_A_legend richohealey

btw ignore any of the other posts in this thread as they were from the first time we recruited.

Anyway pm me or alfred wolf if you have any questions

Thanks

• Team FireWire

0 0

Dude are you sure you want to start a team SysRq are seriously considering you as a member.

0 0

i really want to join a team, are the others open for new memberships?

0 0

The others are open, but there is a slim chance you'll get in. Go ahead and fill out our requirement list though for the time being.

-TrueHacker

0 0

Damn I wish… But I haven't programmed nothing nor ever writed some code on my life unless on TP, C, VB and JS(minor codes :|).

Well I guess I'll have the faith that you guys'll be still available for me :S

0 0

lol, yeah we might still be available since theres only two members!! but hopefully someone will join.

Python Ninja
0 0

Username:Richohealey Current Points:2460 Languages:python, java (Script), bit of C and PERL, HTML, little PHP Strengths:great with python Example of what you can do: where do you want it sent? Time Online:6-7 hours per week Why would Team FireWire benefit having you:

i'm a team player and in my humble opinion a great programmer.

0 0

Username:- -Kurt-

Current Points: 1170

Languages:- PHP, Javascript, Actionscript, SQL, HTML, and CSS

Strengths: PHP

Examples: A very simply web based chatting system. If you ever heard of Outwar, you would understand what this is. An upload system which allows people to upload media, and vote and review other media. An automated scoreboard system so people can set up scoreboards for their flash games. I also made a forum, but it got deleted :(

Time Online:- 13 hours a day, but I start school in a few days, so it will be more like 3 hours a day :(

Why would Team FireWire benefit having you: Im pretty experienced in PHP, and I want to help.

0 0

Team FireWire

Just to let you know. We have PMed everyone who made the team who has applied so far, but still have a few open spots. So make sure you post with all the info and we'll let you know soon.

-TrueHacker

0 0

The registration for team FireWire is to be closed tonight, please register now if you have interest in joining now's the time.

Team FireWire(So far)

TrueHacker Alfredwolf -intrus- -kurt- V1P3R thk-geo thk-h3x What_A_Legend

there are two spots left register while you can…

-AlfredWolf

0 0

I wouldnt know what im doing cause i am still learning PHP/MYSQL and vb but can i join cause it would make me feel good

...Legend?
0 0

I would like to join a group, Just check my profile. I am not the best programmer I know some PHP Curl Pascal VB And currently learning some c.

thank you

0 0

well thats it the registration for team FireWire is done and the team is as follows:

Team FireWire :

Truehacker alfredwolf -intrus- -kurt- V1P3R thk-geo thk-h3x What_A_legend richohealey

for all that made the cut i congratulate you !!w00t!!!

anyway PM me Or Truehacker for confirmation

-Alfredwolf

0 0

Team is added

0 0

FIREWIRE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBER

As of September 24, 2006 Team FireWire is looking for one new member, because of a loss of one of our current members.

Please Post With The Following:

Username Points on HBH Languages you know Strengths with computers Example of some code you wrote Why would Team FireWire benefit having you

Thanks and please post soon.

-Team FireWire

0 0

Who did we lose?

0 0

Hey

Okay, username: Well…crumhacker points: check profile (which don't show much, i just got back on the site} Known languages: PHP,Java,Javascript,HTML,XHTML, C++, just now studying around a bit with VB got some of it down. Why would team benefit? Well, im reliable, if you want something done, i,ll go to the fullest extent to get it done when you want it. I can code rather quickly in most languages.If there's something i dont know, I go and learn it, i NEVER give up.

Oh, i forgot example code back there well i don't got any code right on hand , if you go to my profile you can go to my latest site. Coded it in about an hour, added a few thing's since then and its still in progress. Im workin at it slowly. Another site i made for a client (since i do freelance web design) is www.saintsandheroesband.com , check it out.

Anyhow, if i can get on, that would be cool. But if not, just hope you guy's find who ya need. later man

0 0

We lost -Intrus-

Got banned

If you were on last night you couldve seen wat he did, it was pretty nice. Anypage that his sig was on (forums, profile) a prompt would pop up saying Hacked by -Intrus-

To everyone else keep posting and we'll get back to you with the results as soon as possible.

-Team FireWire

0 0

Application Withdrawn ^_^

0 0

Username:Bigpimping Points on HBH: 465 Languages you know: html, xhtml, a lil java, starting perl, Strengths: html, figuring things out. Example of some code you wrote:…..none as of yet besides websites. Why would Team FireWire benefit having you: because im always learning, therefor always improving.

0 0

Username:demoninthedark Points on HBH: 25 (signed up today) Languages you know: html, xhtml, java, perl, php, javascript (ajax), vb, bits and pieces of c/c++/c# Strengths: php,perl,logically thinking Example of some code you wrote:Can't say due to copyrights, etc. Why would Team FireWire benefit having you: I enjoy coding and programming, and can continue to learn

0 0

em…. WTF? why is the firewire site on my website (well, its gone now. stupid hosting company!)

Was i in firewire, if not, how in the name of god did you

a) get it onto my site

b) hack a site that happend to belong to another HBH member!

…. what is happening!