Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Zine Photography Comp

0 0

Photography(Dates:08/18/06- 09/01/06) Rules: -Only Accepting Photographs. -Photographs must be taken by the entree. -Photoshop effects are allowed to raise chance of winning. Competition: -Take a Photograph of a busy street at the crossing. -The key element to have empashized is the walk/dont walk sign. -Other elements that should be in the photo : moving cars and/or people walking. -IF people are included DO NOT have faces present in picture. Prize: -1st place will get his avatar on the home page and recieve 50pts at HBH. -2nd: 30pts -3rd: 20pts

Submissions

0 0

wow…..not quite what i was expecting….ill give it a shot non the less

0 0

lol im not much of a photography person none the less i will try it

0 0

Why the damned photoshop addition? It's about PHOTOGRAPHY, not GRAPHIC EDITING.

I think it should be taking pictures only, or photoshop effects should be minimized by all users.

0 0

Yehr I think Photoshop effects should be limited to Dodge and Burn…

0 0

can you enter as many times as you want?

0 0

im only taking 3 submissions this time from each person seeing as it should be the same thing.

i dont want to see like so much photoshop effects.

there is a specific thing im looking for and if you nail it then you'll win it withouy any competition.

keep the photoshop effects to a minimum. but i want the phooto to look cool

0 0

we dont get walk / dont walk signs were i come from. can we make do with a zebra crossing or traffic lights?

0 0

nice chal! :D i'll give it a shot!

0 0

i'll give it a shot!

No pun intended right? lol .

0 0

Same here, we don't have walk/don't walk. We have red and green men though

0 0

okay thats fine with the red and green men.. thats what im looking for anyway.

if you dont have the signs at all then be sure to get some lights.

the key point in it is the lights.. either red or green should be the key point of the photo..

the theme of the photo is Street Hacking (lock picking, breaking into cars, anything useful like that)

btw the winner gets to have his photo as the cover of Issue 3 of the zine. so ENTER ENTER ENTER

0 0

:p you can't see the crossing cuz the car is on it ^^

0 0

thats one high magapixel picture right there :happy:

0 0

Here's one of my friend's scooter's number plate

0 0

Haha I love the fact HBH is on the number plate of the BMW. I don't know if that was meant to be there… ?

Also, try using a better camera xD

0 0

That was the point i seen him post it before. I love the scooter!

0 0

yeah i agree with flash there. if you do enter the comp make sure its not with like a camera phone :angry:

0 0

dudes, i was joking, c'mon… took this picture some time ago, when i was driving around with a friend… i saw this HBH plate and sry, i don't have a camera with me all the time so it had to be the cellphone, not enough light + we were driving… can give a low qual pic… anyway i don't see many other pics tho :p

0 0

was that your entry? honestly if it was no offense but my little niece could do better than that. she takes my hacky sack photos.

0 0

Well, while we're on the topic of roads, and signs, and cell phone pictures, i figured i'd post this…(yes, its a real sign haha)note this is not my submission:

0 0

Cool ! I'd love to try this ! But i don't have a good enough camera :(

I've been thinking about getting one anyway, so I'll have to see what I can do I guess… is there a closing date for the competition ?(if its at the start of the thread, ignore me, I cant be bothered checking lol)

Anyway, I cant wait for issue 3 !

edit: ah, now i see em :P

0 0

rented a nikon d200 from shop in my town, its in my dads name but iv got it for 10 days now. Cant w8 to get some shots taken edited and submitted

The Manager
0 0

If I had time to take such photos I would. too bad I do not :(

0 0

COME ON! ENTER ENTER ENTER!

IF i have to ill enter this one .. :) so that would leave frozen flame in charge of the competiton. I might just do that.

give you guys some good rofssional photography competition. :ninja:

0 0

k ill take over in compo entry judging.. since its my picture idea and i have the right look on it, and know what i want. your eligable to enter now hack4u.

Everyone please submit entrys to frozenflamehbh@yahoo.com

0 0

gets out $1000 Camera

oooo watch out now. time to get some pictures :) this weekend.

0 0

should be going out this evening, if all goes well (witch it never dose) ill be submitting 2 nite :D

...Legend?
0 0

i think no photoshope should be aloud and also i thin we shouldnt have a spec we should be able to try and be creative with our camera's :(

0 0

all three of my submissions have been sent to frozenflame now, Just a thought…..if hack4u knows exactly what hes looking for how hard is it gonna be for him to get that shot? with us not having the ability to read his mind i feel were at a disadvantage?

dont mean any thing by this, its just my first reaction to the thread so far

0 0

o well its not wat i was looking for anyway .. frozen flame was lookign for this picture.. so im gonna go and try to get it myself.

im not judging this competition at all.

0 0

If I remember I'll take my photos tomorrow… I have some ideas :D