Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Programming team looking for members...

0 0

I decided to form a programming team. I am programming in C, and know some scripting languages. There are 8 + 1 places avaliable (means it is not sure), for now just 8. I have not decided on the name and things like that. When we form the team everything will take place… So if you feel yourself experienced enough PM me your details: programming language/s you know WELL + experience level (subjective :-) programming language/s you want to know WELL envirovement you use (windows / linux / mac) anything other So for example if I would to join my own team I would PM me like this: I know C quite a good - advanced I know also HTML, JS and Batch I want to learn Php (+MySQL) and Perl I am using windows (but have installed a linux also) I play soccer in my free time Thats all…

I think I over-estimated my programming ( and team managing ) skills a bit so recruiting is cancelled, no such team exist, and never existed ( for further information ask the "co-leader": -DataStream- ) lol

0 0

Can I be co leader :D lol

No but for real fill us in on info for the team

0 0

yeah, because as f right now there are no teams to join and I rilly wanna join one because I like to code for a reason usually. I know alot of programming languages so lemme know what the requirements are.