Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Zine Competition Thread

0 0

Graphics(Dates:07/28/06-08/14/06 Rules Graphic must be designed by you. Please follow the descriptions NO signatures, aliases, or anything in the image to "mark-it up" as your own. Competiton Make a image 800x100 min to a max of 950x120 (banner) Banner should be in colors of the following :8d0d0d, 5B5B5B, c9c9c9, 333333, C5C5C5, and F9F9F9.

• NOT ALL COLORS NEED TO BE INCLUDED* The following must be included: Site Name-( Hackers Reign ) and the slogan-( The Underground ). Visit http://www.hackersreign.com to see a cool graphic to get some ideas. Prizes 1st place will get his avatar on the home page and recieve 50pts at HBH. 2nd: 30pts 3rd: 20pts

For those of you who have questions please post below and eventually I will get to them

SUBMISSIONS: 2 weeks left

Please PM them to me here or at Zine. Or Email me [mail]hack4u1210@aol.com[/mail]

Ive got 3 submission so far.

0 0

How many submissions per person?

0 0

NO limit. We are choosing the best submissions.

But if you have the best 3 you wont win 1st 2nd and 3rd place. You can only win one place. :happy:

0 0

dances woooties

0 0

I made a banner, will pm it to you asap.

But I am no magician in photoshop, I can't cast level 10 "banner-ownage"..

0 0

im no wiz kid when it comes to graphics and images…..o well ill give it a shot for a few hours and c wat i come up with