Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Coding Wars Update

0 0

Just to clearify things up a bit…

<Anarcho> but the thing is, you can do challenges with your team but you can still code independent, fe if you code a toolkit or something out of the blue you can submit it and it gets judged and you get team points for it as well as well as it being hosted (source + binary) on hbh <Anarcho> so don't hold back if you want to code something with your team :) <HoLyVieR> that mean i can submit anytime tihng for it … <Anarcho> yeah <Anarcho> we promote it actually <Anarcho> so it's not only a hbh team, it's rather a beginning to an independent coding team

We will be accepting submissions as soon as we set the necessary scripts up so stay tuned, in the meantime don't hold back on coding stuff :)

Cheers and Happy Coding

Anarcho-Hippie

0 0

How soon is soon?

0 0

Can the code be malicious in nature?

0 1

no sorry, nothing that is designed to be destructive.

0 0

i am still a little confused by what you mean… does that mean we can code and submit with out being in a team, and still possibly win the comp?

0 0

it means the team can code whatever they want to gain extra points aside competing in the regular challenges you get.

0 0

Well the point to be in team is that we cooperate to make better source faster …

0 0

Can we include hidden features in the code kinda like easter eggs but nothing malicious?

0 0

can the coding of new HBH challenges be used to enter as something for the programming team wars?

This way instead of getting single points for designing the challenge the user can give points to the team so the team can win.

0 0

Well I'm kindda confuse about these competition … i know there was the main challenge that was the p2p and I'm not even sure i a single team post something that could be interesting for it … but what I want to ask is ,as Anarcho said we can submit anything, where do we submit it and how the points are going to be calculate ?

For example : I have begin to make a IRC RPG and people of the channel were interest and ask me to make it with more option and stuff … so now it's about half complete with 1k of lines PHP and i was wondering if I could submit it for these competition once it's finish.

0 0

Thank for the answer. Also for the points is there any chart that is use the evaluate the script that are send … like complexity, language use, easy to use, etc.

The Manager
0 0

seems like a Team JAKE filled board :P Jake and I submitted some nice code recently…any progress on it?

It was a PHP brute forcer for MD5 and SHA1. I have a few other things I am working on…the challenge bit would be nice too becuase I am currently coding a doozy! :evil:

0 0

Also most of the code i've done are in french do i need to transalate them in english before i submit them ?