Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team MS-DOS! (Programming Challenge)

0 0

Because some personn are mad at the name i choose previously for the team it will be change for MS-DOS team.

.For now i will need good application programmer in various language because I'm already good for most of the web language (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, XML, … except asp and asp.net).

If you want to take part of these programming challenge post this form here.

Nickname : Domain : (Web, Application, Security, Encryption) Language knowed : Language you wish to learn : Why do you want to join :

Members :

• Arto_8000
  • mastergamer
  • LiveFastDieFun
  • knutrainer
  • Shadowed
  • Darth_Pengo
  • T-Metal-Risen
  • shabouwcaw
  • Uber0n
  • system_meltdown

The team is full but i can make exception if your a really good coder and you can bring more than a current member.

0 0

Nickname : mastergamer Domain : Mainly web, but some basic app as well. Language knowed : HTML, JavaScript, PHP, C++ (basic), some CSS Language you wish to learn : More C++ Why do you want to join : It will be a fun thing to do and I can learn more languages along the way.

0 0

Nickname : Knutrainer Domain : Web and App Language knowed : C(I am a little rusty on this but I can refresh my memory) Html, PHP(In the process of learning, also learning some Curl and learning to use sockets) Language you wish to learn : PHP, SQL, Windows programming, ASM Why do you want to join : To learn more advanced programming concepts as well as to have a project to work on.

If I am accepted I will learn anything I need to in order to accomplish our task. I can spend up to 4 hours a day coding on average if need be.

NOTE: I require a good leader. If this is not you then do not accept me. But if you feel that you can lead at least in an adequate manner then by all means please accept me.

0 0

Team iMPLOSiON is a webwars team. It is not used for programming as some of its members are already in other programming teams. The thread went cold turkey cause i think they found this out. Please dont post to enter this team!!!

0 0

Sweet baby jesus! Ok thanks for the information. I would have waited for a response of some sort.

0 0

I know, I've talk with some personn that are member of this team and they said it was a good idea for the name … If someone think its bad tell me i can change it …

0 0

Hope you're happy now tancurrom.

0 0

well, yes. because i was in iMPLOSiON but could not be in the programming team iMPLOSiON and more people form there cause ther in other teams. I like the name

0 0

Team forum is set up here

0 0

The forum is a great idea we can also talk on IRC on hbh channel. If we start a new channel that would be also great.

0 0

Nickname : Chris, or LiveFastDieFun Domain : Web, Application Language know: HTML/CSS/XML, PHP/MySQL, leraning C/C++ Language you wish to learn : More C/C++ Why do you want to join : because i'm not on a team and i want to participate in the coding wars.

0 0

Why have I been removed from the team list? Did I get kicked out? If I have been kicked out let me know so I can join a new team. I dont need to know why I have been kicked, I just need to know weather I am in or out.

0 0

Is your team for webwars or for the new programming challenges that are team based? If it is for the new programming challenges that are team based I will retract my applications for other teams.

Sorry i misunderstood the message you post me.

0 0

Also i've set up a IRC channel for the team it's channel #MS-DOS on irc.humpmeg.net or irc.hackersfoundation.org. If you want the password for it (admin access only because the channel is public) PM me because im not noob enough to put it here.

0 0

I will pm you can give it to me and ill be on in a few hours.

0 0

Nickname : Pengo/Hit3k/Darth_Pengo Domain : Web, Application Language knowed : PHP, C++, a lil bit of perl and learning Python Language you wish to learn : C# Why do you want to join : To improve my skills and help improve other peoples rules

I have a question.. Is this a windows based team ?

0 0

may i join Team MS-DOS

0 0

Ok im intrested in joining a team for this I havnt done it before.. Nickname : Shadowed Domain : none of the above Language knowed : HTML,C++, some java, some php, and some ASM Language you wish to learn : any language Why do you want to join : to get some programming experience and learn

0 0

-DataStream- Submit the form to see what you know and to know you. If you have anything to propose it's good you're in. If you're good for graphic and design it could also be usefull.

0 0

Nickname :-DataStream- or -Data- Domain : (Web, Application, Security, Encryption) Language known:HTML,JV SCRIPT, TINY PHP Language you wish to learn :Loads of PHP , C# Why do you want to join :i would like to join so that i can learn off of my team mates and become better to help the team out and help out the hacker society Did you say that i was in?

0 0

Nickname : Conaman12 Domain : Web Language knowed : HTML/XHTML - CSS - javascript Language you wish to learn : Every Language known to man Why do you want to join : Why the F*** would'nt i want to join I mean common Its a programming team Does that not sound appealing I mean could you not get E-cred from saying im on a programming team Besides i need to learn some programming besides web stuff like javascript I really want to learn PHP and C and python and c# and c++ and ASP and .net and visual basic and perl and Mysql etc..

0 0

Take a look at the update than Anarcho as made about the programming challenge.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=64&thread_id=4678

What i suggest with this is that we will share the current script we have made so that the team can tell what they think of it and put some modification if you think something is wrong. This way we can have better code and that mean more points …

To share the code i suggest you the site http://www.pastebin.us/ but i will set up a web site for the team as soon as i can. For now think what do you have interesting to submit and come talk about it on the nice IRC Channel i've set up for the team, if you want to be op just ask me. The channel is on the server irc.humpmeg.net and the channel name is MS-DOS. The channel is register so we wont have take over :D

[edit] The site is up, upload your script on the site [/edit]

0 0

Nice site Arto Is the irc channel still up? i cant seem to connect .. i got it.. was an issue i was having..

0 0

The channel is up … it's on the same server as hbh channel

Server : irc.humpmeg.net Channel : MS-DOS

For the website if you want the access to modify or add thing pm me be cause the login system isnt set up now but mastergamer told me he will help me to put one in place.

0 0

The website is getting better and better. You can now register and login in. Also you can view and submit content for the section Idea (Idea for project) and the section Project where you can put you're different project that you wish to share to the team. I've already put some content for these section so take a look at it. Also if you wish to help me to build the website just PM me and ill give you the pass for the site and sql database. I'll like that you at least register to the website of the team.

0 0

if you are still recruiting could i join

name: David, Shabouwcaw languages (experiance in brackets): 1.java (one course (basics) and general use in the last six months), 2.visual basic (proficiant), 3.qbasic (used to use for everthing intil i discovered java.. not really used anymore.), 4.batch (always handy, decent at it. not vey hard.). 5. html (handy and im decent enough.) 6. php (excellant theory. not much practice).

reason i want to join: im interested in programming and want to improve.. also want to learn about aplication based programming as ive not done alot of it.

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

Nickname : rockbll4 Domain : (Web) Language knowed : HTML, some php, some javascript, and learning c# Language you wish to learn : more php and more C# Why do you want to join : to get a get more expierence programming, sounds like fun, to learn

0 0

Nickname : Uber0n Domain : mostly Web and Security, but also some Application (Hexing etc) and a little bit of Encryption. Language knowed : C++, GML, BATCH, HTML, and enough Java for understanding JS :) Language you wish to learn : SQL, more C++ Why do you want to join : Strength in numbers; I think working together makes it more fun and more powerful. Also, I always like to have a project to work with. I want to work!

Peace B)

0 0

The team has now reach the max member we can have so recuiting is over for now. Also this week i am working a lot but i dont work tomorrow so i'll be tomorrow on the channel of the team and hbh channel if you have any question. Also the site is advancing really fast and thank to mastergammer for helping me building it and system_meltdown that's not nice to hack a site that just open, let me some time to fix thing before hack it …

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Lol, arto, no harm done, everything's still intact, I just wanted to get my point accross that I wanted to be in a team :D

0 0

Well everything except the image folder … anyway it's ok i've done some fix for exploit … i knew there were lot of neewbie mistake of security but i didn't want to make the fix now because i didn't got much time. Also welcome in the team system_meltdown and if you want to do any modfication i think you already know the password …

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Arto_8000 wrote: Well everything except the image folder

Ah yea, sorry about that, my bad, I uploaded a self-coded script to get your DB info, and I went to delete it but for some reason "/image/" was highlighted, I smacked cancel but it didn't cancel :(

0 0

It's ok i add these image in backup a little bit everywhere. Everything is upload now. Also I'll like to know what exploit have you use … i fix some but i dunno wish one did you use …

0 0

Nickname: alfredwolf Domain: Web, App Languages known: HTML, Javascript, Python, C/C++(basic), Batch programing. languages you wish to learn: More C/C++, More Python, Java Reason i want to join: To learn more about programming and to gain more experience.

0 0

alfredwolf -> sorry, but our team has reach the maximum member we can have (10). If someone left the team or is just idlying … you're on the list.

0 0

The site for team is building up really fast and almost all section are complete you can go on it submit content dont be afraid to submit your idea, news and code. As i've said before most exploit on site are fix but there might be still some. If you find exploit, fix it if you can or tell me or mastergamer or system_meltdown what it consist of. Also i will like that all member subscribe to the site of the team because this is where you're going to post you idea and source. -Data Stream- and Uber0n haven't subscribe yet. It take 30 second to complete the form to subscribe …

Also we can't submit source yet but it should be time that we decided what are we going to work on. Check out idea and project section it can give you idea for source.

Just to clarify thing, we CAN'T submit malicious code or stuff that are malicious in his use.

0 0

I have designed a logo for the team, what do you all think?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Erm, mastergamer, it said 110x110!

0 0

damn, logo is all messed up at 110*110 px, i'll have to make a new one

edit: here is the new logo, it's probably crap but at least this one will be allowed.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Shouldn't it have the team name on there somewhere?

0 0

110*110 is too small to write on really. If we were allowed bigger then I would.

0 0

Well you can put text on it …

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I made one using mastergamer's logo background

0 0

For the logo if we have no more suggestion it's going to be the system_meltdown susggestion.

Also good programmer wants to join the team and there is no more place left. For now if someone is interest in joining an other tell me and it's going to be ok. If no one leave until tomorow i'll have to kick personn that know less that the one that want to join … If you want to kept you're place stay active in the team and it's going to be ok even if you're less good then other one.

0 0

I like it .. it looks good much better with the name on it. so nice job guys^^

0 0

thats my attempt. its not as good as everyone elses but hey.

0 0

Well im desapoint that many of you are never on IRC and never take part of the idea that are post on the site … Well i've already start the part for encryption in C++. T-Metal i know you can code something for the socket just the basic for now. Shadowed, you can help me finishing the encryption part. After that We are going to code the code for the server and we need to discuss about in wish way are we going to make it … PHP or C++ ?

0 0

Yea I never do get on IRC any more. Seeing as how I would have to watch it 24/7 gets a little tiring. If only there was a system that we could use to get people on a certain times. A little like scheduling a meeting. OMGWTFBBQ I quit the team. I said before I joined I require leadership. And so far I have seen very little of it.

0 0

knutrainer and everyone in the team -> Well the point is that we can't leave a message to team nowhere. This is why it's so hard to coordonate thing, also most of the member never went on IRC … Half of the team is making the project, the other half is wondering what we are doing. So to all the team come IRC this is hard to do and join the channel of the team so that we can discuss about the project. Big decision have been taken already so dont be angry at me. I have two place to leave message to the team, IRC and the site. Most of the member never visit these place … so if you want to be in this project do something.

0 0

Yeah ^^ I've been visiting the site lots of time :p but I'm not able to post news on it anymore… I'll join the IRC. Time? Day? Channel? :P plz PM me…

Peace B)

0 0

Well for now i'm working on a project and it's 95% finish. So if any member of the team would like to help test it to find bug modification to improve it join me on the IRC channel of hbh. I'll be there near 5 o'clock (-6 GMT).