Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Programming Team Recruiting (Jake)

0 0

Update: Recruiting has stopped… If you still wish to join, post an application and we may review it. I will contact all members shortly with a means for communication.

Name: J.A.K.E. (Justify a Knowledgeable Evolution) [May change later] Members: (In order of acceptance) Jake (Expertise: PHP/MySQL) AldarHawk (Expertise: Graphical Design) Hack4u (Expertise: Networking) Arkimedes (Expertise/Role: Ideas/Concept Design) Frozen Flame (Expertise: 3D Modeling / Server Management) Grind or Die (Expertise: PHP/MySQL) Metsoc30 (Expertise: C#/C++) Background: None yet Programming Languages: Various Interests: Various

Here are my details: Name: Jake Areas Of Expertise: Languages: CSS/HTML/XML, Javascript, PHP/MySQL, Flash/Actionscript Servers: Apache, Windows Software: AutoCad 2005 PHP Framework: Invision Power Board (IPB), Mambo, osCommerce, PhotoPost, PHP-Fusion, PHP-Nuke, phpBB, XOOPS, vBulletin, Zen Cart Payment Transactions: Authorize.net Experience: Six years programming and extensive work in web development, server management, and penetration testing Interests: Computers, Web security Why we would benefit from you: My previous experience in programming and leading teams in the development of applications

*** To clear things up, "Payment transactions" just concerns what payment gateways you have worked with (Such as automated payment via Authorize.net)… Nothing has to be paid for and you don't need to worry about having a Paypal account or anything ;)

(Parameters - Check: False, Strength: 3 [Self-encryption]) HL-ztx> -B}x5d1Q bAnahd|j& mCUc?pxiP6P mcQ44B _xhPw+ W9Qt4B B3k?,R,_c@~ XTGqk

0 0

application withdrawled

0 0

Name: Tim Areas Of Expertise: Languages: Perl, JavaScript, PHP, Java (I know HTML, but it is not considered to be a language) Experience: One year programming in Perl and one year programming in Java, personal Web hacking Interests: Web security, reverse engineering, writing programming challenges in Perl or JavaScript Why we would benefit from you: I learn what I must very quickly and have much knowledge of Web security and overall programming format. I can learn programming syntax fast when necessary

0 0

[edit] Nvm! I'm on "The Team Who Shalt Not Be Named"…w00t! Good luck everybody, and may the best team win!!! :D [/edit]

0 0

Yes, I'm still recruiting… But I'm going to wait until I have some more responses to pick a few of the members (We won't accept everybody that applies :-P) :)

The Manager
0 0

Name: AldarHawk (:)) Areas Of Expertise: Network Security Languages: CSS/HTML/XML, Javascript, PHP/MySQL, VBasic, PERL, CGI, C++(Basics) Servers: Apache, Windows, Linux Software: Too many to name :P PHP Framework: Coding my own CMS ;) Payment Transactions: Payment? For WHAT! :P Experience: Building computers for over ten years, programming leasurly for six, hard core web design for three. Interests: Gaming, Computers, Web security, Network Security, Hardware Why we would benefit from you: I know network security and how to patch many vulnerabilities. I am also good at debugging software(it is a gift :P). I can program and what I do not know I can learn with time.

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Why we would benefit from you: Because I am AldarHawk…Need I say more?

Yes, you need to say more… no arrogant members allowed ;)

0 0

sorry for screwing your thread but im lmao @ Elitest_00 when it said name i think its ment username

0 0

Actually, I think it means the name you go by :-P… If we wanted username, I just have to move my eyes one inch to the left.

0 0

Name: hack4u Areas Of Expertise: A+ certified in Networking Languages: HTML/Java/JavaScript/ Servers: Windows Software: Photoshop CS2 PHP Framework: N/A(im learning php) Payment Transactions: n/a(atm im setting up paypal) Experience: 5 years Networking and Security Testing at school Interests: Computers, Web security, Networking, Steganography Why we would benefit from you: Im a hard worker. Not best programmer but I will learn from this and hopefully help some1 learn something.

0 0

Name: Arkimedes Areas Of Expertise: Ideas/Design Languages: Java, C/C++, C#, Perl, some PHP, barely any Python Servers: I don't need no stinkin' servers Software: Software…? Payment Transactions: I got not money to pay :o Experience: A good thorough year of programming all sorts of nick-nacks in all sorts of languages Interests: Programming, Operating Systems, Formal Methods, Math, Coding, Heavy Metal, and long walks on the beach Why we would benefit from you: I think unlike most people, I have a need for speed and effeciency in programming, and I'm stupid enough to try to program anything :D

0 0

awww. i obviously dont make the cut….

0 0

Name: Frozen Flame Areas Of Expertise: Languages: HTML/DarkBasic Servers: Windows, live cd Knoppix STD Software: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Wings3D, Darkbasic PHP Framework: PHP-Fusion, i uh.. made a php email spoofer. Payment Transactions: Paypal.com Experience: 4 Years game dev (art models and programming) 2 years webhosting, 2 years hacker. Interests: Computers, Art, 3D, Hacking Why we would benefit from you: Ive managed many websites, own 3. Im friendly and cooperate well and get things done before time is up.

0 0

Nah jake is too lazy to move his eyes an inch

Anyways I am going to withdrawl my application. I dont want to be a burden to any other HBH member

0 0

Hah, Anybody that calls my lazy must not know me :-P (I can be a workaholic)

0 0

Thought I already posted…

Name: Chris Areas Of Expertise: Languages: CSS/HTML/XML, Javascript, PHP/MySQL, learning C/C++ Servers: Some Apache/Linux PHP Framework: PHP-Fusion/any CMS Experience: A few years on hacking sites, web development/design, making my own PHP scripts Interests: Computers, Web security, Music, IRC Why we would benefit from you: I would be devoted to being on the team and would be willing to try/learn anything needed.

The Manager
0 0

Team is looking good so far…keep jumping onboard people!

0 0

Name: Alex Areas Of Expertise: Languages: HTML, PHP, Javascript, C / C++, CSS, XML, SQL Servers: Apache and Linux PHP Framework: my own tools such as CMS, but also PHP-Fusion Experience: Have made ton's of different tools and what not for all of the languages I know which I have listed above. Interests: Web Security, Skateboarding, Surfing, Video Games, Computers of course lol but putting them together is interesting to do, Making Websites, Making Programs / Tools Payment Transactions: quite good with Paypal Why we would benefit from you: I know quite a bit of different languages. I am on a lot and dedicated, always learning new content and languages. I can be on practically everyday.

0 0

Name: metsoc Programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, SQL, PHP, javascript and a bit of ASP, Perl, Scheme, Assembly, stuff like that Experience: software design, architecture, software engineering, college Interests: girls, software design, beer, algorithms, being in charge Why we would benefit from you: cuz like I said one drunken night "I"m not a code monkey, I'm a coding mo' fo'". I'm good with a computer. I know how to write good code. I know how to design a solid system. I know how to manage both teams and projects. I know how to test. I can do it all. Skills: nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills

0 0

[edit]I've already joined another team[/edit]

The Manager
0 0

Skills: nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills

AWSOME! I love Napoleon Dynamite too. but those are the skills he did not have :P

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: AWSOME! I love Napoleon Dynamite too. but those are the skills he did not have :P Well, that's why I get all the chicks. I have those skills.

0 0

Name: Fergal Areas Of Expertise: Programming/3d Modelling Languages: Javascript, Java, C Experience: 1 year programming in C and Java and some JS, many years 3d modelling Interests: 3d modelling, programming, gaming Why we would benefit from you: I am reliable and hard working, I work to please myself in that if im not happy with the standard, I wouldnt expect anyone else to be, I am learning more in programming languages everyday, and by the end of the year, i hope to know C++,C#,Perl,PHP and advanced Java

0 0

Name: Varreon Main Language: C[++] Languages Used: Basic, C#, Dephi(Pascal) Experience: About a year coding in C[++] Interests: Programming, Reverse Engineering, WebDesign Why we would benefit from you: After learning a few languages, I've developed the ability to become proficient in a language VERY quickly. I work very well on a team.

Banned
0 0

Huge bump. thanks.

LOCK.