Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

..:: SysRq ::.. - Previously the team who shalt not be named

0 0

Team name: Team who shalt not be named Members: ** Members contact either myself or tancurrom with your preference in the role you wish to partake in the team. eg, Coder, Designer, Idea's etc.

The_Flash Stax Tancurrom Cubeman372 Larika Mozzer Netfish sp00ky NanoyMaster SlimTim10 **

Primary Coders:- SlimTim10 - Confirmed mozzer - Confirmed NetFish - Confirmed ** Secondary Coders:- sp00ky - Confirmed Nanoymaster Stax**

Concept and Project design:-** Cubeman372 Larika**

Researcher:- **The_Flash - Confirmed Tancurrom - Confirmed **

NOTE// These Postions are temporary unless you have contacted me

That's US! We are done for accepting new members and will continue using this thread for team talking! Let the games begin.

Please also refrain from posting code or idea's in the thread and stick to MSN or PM.

Background: Leave this for the time being

Programming languages: Multiple and Varied

Interests: Maybe computers…

Name: The_Flash Programming languages: HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP Experience: Cookies mmmm and Website development Interests: Everything Why we would benefit from you: Even though I'm not to level of intermediate in PHP I am learning it very quickly and think that this would push me to learn more that is relevent to every day usage.

0 0

The team that shall not be named, i think it will strike fear into the hearts of people one day, and they wont beable to call us by a proper name….. d0d0d0dododoooo

0 0

..wtf.. I thought Cubeman was with "DCS Sucks Drive" team. A Traitor!! lol, jk. But could you clear up the confusion?

0 0

@ Tancurrom! WOOT Sorted.

@NetFish - Different teams for different events. 1 for Web Wars 1 for Programming

1 for general site building off hbh 1 for general site hacking OFF hbh //this is illegal though

0 0

Joga Bonito! My friends. Joga Bonito! I think were just having a laugh

cubeman372: I wanna join, not create a team!

0 0

ignorance, my friend. glad not to hear about a traitor. Wikit!!!

0 0

If you want me to make up numbers to 10 and to generallly help then I'm here

0 0

you're in! xD

0 0

W00t, the orginial rainbow hat it on board!!!

0 0

Can you confirm my membership?

0 0

I want to put my JAVA skills to use, can I please be in?

0 0

confirmed and yes! Check the updated post at the top.

Could all members put down their languages so we know who can do what please

0 0

As you have all noticed Jake is starting his own team, I honestly don't know how many more people Jake needs to win this thing but we shall give it our damned best! Get reading!

0 0

Name: Larika Programming languages: HTML, Javascript, PHP, visual basic, lotus domino Experience: look at www.vegaservice.com and www.tattoomexicanfamily.com, and some vb apps that interacts in databases like ibm db2. Im a IT professionist, i design projects and im administrators of many lans. Interests: learn, dont stop to learn, we all are ignorant Why we would benefit from you: i have a 6 year experience working in team and designing projects, i have passion and i want learn even much more. Now im working in php for my bot and my cms and im learning c.

0 0

Sorry for my slowness but netfish thought I was betraying DCS. Now you all know that just couldn't happen because I'm too god damn laz…

0 0

we have to think how to comunicate and have some rules for a good start. Let me know how do you think about

0 0

MSN: cubeman372@yahoo.com

Warning: Dicks Rejects and Noobs will be blocked and deleted. I doubt their are any here but just incase people are reading

0 0

MSN = 0c0d250aafa12b56c7152c7909d3622e <–– encrypted, not for noobs, haha you little noobs that cant crack it! coughjakes bot*cough

and what cuby said up there ^^

0 0

You know, if you're afraid people will abuse your email accounts or other info there is a neat invention called pm so you can share it with just a several few,

Think about it :D

0 0

I agree PM owns. We could ask to set up a group

0 0

I just did it for the craic, and to annoy the noobs who can't crack it, or test them so they can learn how to crack it…… hhmm although i did say, they not that smart though, hehe :P

0 0

If you guys are still recruiting…

Name: sp00ky Programming languages: HTML, PHP, JS, VB.net Experience: Website development, I make little programs to keep me amused in my spare time (does that count)? Interests: Well, I spend A LOT of time on HBH…;) Why we would benefit from you: I learn FAST! I'm not gonna lie, I'm definitely no programming pro, but I AM dedicated and want to take my programming to the next level!

0 0

Just saying i would like to join im intrested in the extra things happening around hbh but if you dont want me thats ok sorry to be a bother. Name:Shadowed Programming languages: HTML,C++,some php and java Experience: i made crappy programs for myself to do repetitive tasks.. nothing really impressive Interests: everything Why we would benefit from you: Honestly I dont think you will.. ill probably just drag you down but id like a chance to try

0 0

You are both being considered as the last acceptance of members.

@sp00ky:- I noticed you applied for Jake's team also, will you stay with us if we accepted you and then Jake did also?

@Shadowed:- I shall talk with the other members and the leader.

Others may apply but only two positions left!

0 0

@ -The_Flash-
If you guys choose to accept me I'll take my name off of Jakes list…I want to be on a team, so I was just applying to whoever was recruiting at the moment!

0 0

Name: Tim Languages: Perl, JavaScript, PHP, Java (I know HTML, but it is not considered to be a language) Experience: One year programming in Perl and one year programming in Java, Web hacking as a personal hobby Interests: Web security, reverse engineering, writing programming challenges in Perl or JavaScript Why we would benefit from you: I already have vast programming knowledge, and I learn what I must very quickly. I also have much knowledge of Web security and languages used on the Web. I can learn programming syntax fast if necessary

0 0

sp00ky your accepted.

The team will vote on who to select from shadowed and slimtim10.

0 0

YAY!!! Awesome, thanks!!! :D

0 0

Okay - All members have been sent a PM.

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

you pm'ed me, I am not a member, but I would LOVE to be!, chat to meon msn or pmor something!, hopeto hear from you soon, and hope I am accepted! as for skills, you have seen my code and some of the stuff I've made, judge for yourself.. :p

see ya'

0 0

Okay Nanoy you are accepted and SlimTim10 is also. Speak to you both soon and welcome to the team

0 0

Okay from now, this thread will be used for messages to other members of the team. Please do not give information out regarding any projects in this thread for we cannot give J.A.K.E a bigger head start!

ALSO KEEP CHECKING FIRST POST!

0 0

Hey Flash!!! Man up!!! Don't let the enemy read your fear… :P

The Manager
0 0

Ohh Sp00ky you must not know us…we can smell fear from 50000 Miles away :P

Good luck you guys in your programming.

0 0

Good luck to you, too. May the best programming team win. :)

The Manager
0 0

Indeed….Indeed.

0 0

gasps AldarHawk!!! You wouldn't be eavesdropping on enemy conversations would you?!! :P

Just kidding! Good luck to team J.A.K.E. as well! (Not that you guys need it) :P

0 0

With the names in their team … They need all the help they can get! MWAHAHAHA! xD

0 0

They'll need it every last bit :D

0 0

With the names in their team … They need all the help they can get! MWAHAHAHA! xD

Yeah!!! That's what I meant to say too! Really… :P

0 0

Name: Chislam Experience: Made several sites and programs, know how to find / patch exploits and vulnerabilites. Languages: HTML, XML, CSS, Javascript, SQL, PHP, C, C++ Interests: anything :D Why you would benefit from me: I know several languages, mainly PHP and C++. Well besides HTML and javascript and the basics :D

0 0

Ill jump to the point, can I jump in with your group…

I am a php/SQL guru, I can do anything in php script. (And I am serious about that)

Just contact me sometime and Ill show yo my work :)

0 0

JamesRobertson10@Hotmail.co.uk - Add me and we can talk.

Note to current members. 2 people will be kicked from the team after the first project and will be replaced.