Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Annoying MSN issue

0 0

Whenever I quit a voice conversation about 10-15 seconds after the program crashes, I have to end the process and sign back in again. Which is a pain in the ass, I was using Windows Live Messenger 8.5 BETA. so i downgraded to the last stable version 8.1 but the problem is still there, its not the same person either, it does it when i end a voice with my girlfriend or my granddad XD it don't matter. Ive tried using a program called Trillian to fix it, but that wont even connect. So anyone know if there is a fix, I dont have windows update enabled, cause its a pain in the ass, but i got a new version today (8.1) and the problem still exists :@ Anyone got any ideaQ

0 1

if you can, try get your hands on MSN Messenger 6 . most stable MSN release i've found.

0 0

I tried MSN 6 on my friends old laptop not that long ago, and it forced me to update to Windows Live before letting me sign in :p Miserable bastards.

0 0

yea that sucks, u cant have any lover version then 8.1 or so i think, not sure thou

0 0

i few days ago my msn decided to die. 8004888b error code i think, i tried everything i found to no results.

i came across an alternative called aMSN

its basically an open source msn, not the best, but it does the job. (and its skinnable)

Banned
0 0

Did u try CVR Patcher,it allows u to use older versions. But i suggest aMSN.