Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

RAID driver

0 0

i have huge problem.. i have two disks, and i have a raid for them. i've reinstalled my windows xp, i must in setup insert the diskette with driver for my newest hdd, my oldest hdd is in raid, and i must after installation install raid driver. so i run my windows, and tryed to run the driver, which i've downloaded from giga-byte.com (my mainboard is gigabyte). but when i run it, it only blinked with some console window, then immediately exit. so i decided that is probably console app, and tryed to run it in console. not worked, i've get some error with memory. but it worked, on the same installation of winxp, installed from same cd. why it didnt work for now? thanks in advance for any help. [EDIT] name of driver is "motherboard_driver_raid_silicon_3112_3114_3512_utility" also little off-topic: my previous installation of winxp was winxp professional sp2 2600, now it is 2002, how can i fix this?