Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

0 0

Well, i have the problem that my tasklist is fucked.. well, i tried Ctrl-Alt-Del, write tasklist.exe in my "run" window.. or just go in the folder and run it. What ever i do the same window appear.. it is the standard window you get when you run it, EXCEPT; there is no tool bar, no windows XP "exit" button or anything, its just the list of applications i got running and the three buttons in the lower section (end task, switch to, New task) but i cant go and check the Processes or Performance. Alltso i don't see how much of hte CPU i use and how many Processes that are running (this culd usually be found at the very bottom edge of the window) So i kinda just have that small window with the Processes. I tried to download a new task list with no luck, please help :(

0 0

try to double click in an free space, where are no buttons or other controls

0 0

Maybe it's the local group policy on your machine: type "gpedit.msc" in the Run command and check that. Also, is this your personal computer or a computer on a domain?

0 0

DrOptix wrote: try to double click in an free space, where are no buttons or other controls

^^ listen to this kid. ^^ u just gotta click around.

-The end-

0 0

well i'm on an admin account and when i needed the Task Manager for the first time he showed up without title bar, menu etc, and by mistake i double clicked and the hidden elements were visible.

Banned
0 0

DrOptix is right,just double click.

0 0

try taskmgr.exe

:|

0 0

Anoying problem, had it 1ce. You indeed have to double-click, but not in an open space. You have to double-click on the (Top-)border. Hope this helps, If not: pm me, I can certainly help you.

Also, you can try download this baby: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.mspx

I like it a lot and it's got an option in the menu to replace windows taskmanager.

GL!

0 0

happened to me onceā€¦

droptix is right

0 0

Yeah, Just double click on the space near "CPU Usage" or "CPU Usage History", or press F1, lol