Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Adobe hates me :(

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Recently i installed Adobe design premium cs3 but somehow the program files got deleted but still leaving it installed and i cant use it so i tried uninstalling it but everytime a popup says 'Adobe setup has stopped working…blah' and i tried reinstalling it but then all i get is a message saying something like its already installed so is there any other way of getting rid of it or forcing a reinstall? Thanks :happy:

Greyhat in Training
0 0

jaggedlancer wrote: is there any other way of getting rid of it or forcing a reinstall? Thanks :happy:

Only way I can think of is to remove what files are left from the program out of the registary.

Regards, Zer0Man

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Yeah i tried that then after a while googleing i downloaded the windows install cleanup thingy and i found quite a few adobe items left and i uninstalled them that didnt work either so the programs gone the registry items are gone yet its still installed O.o :(

Banned
0 0

Uninstall software using the configuration–>software method. Shift deleting such programs is just blatantly stupid. You should start–>search for adobe and remove any files left. Then open up start–>run–>regedit and search for registry entries.

You could also try to install a new copy on the EXACT same location, most installers have a "overwrite files" option, that way you get a fresh start.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

OK, i have tried all your suggested methods, done extencive searches throughout the entire computer deleting any reference to Adobe and deleted anything Adobe related in the registry and yet it still says its already installed anyone got an idea wtf is hapening O.o This is driving me insane now :angry:

0 0

LoL :happy: ever heard of protected keys? ASprotect?Armadillo? i suggest you dont fuck with your registry dude, or suffer the consequences,if you dont know what youre doing.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

bouncer wrote: delete it and download Adobe Photoshop cs3 Extended, it doesnt use registry entries and is small so you can run it from an USB stick.

It even has more functions than the normal cs3.

Good luck.

1. I've been trying to delete it for about 2 weeks now
  2. I am talking about the design premium package not photoshop
  3. I have photoshop extended installed its dreamweaver (which is the program i need most of all) that says its already installed with design premium Other than that…thanks for the reply :happy: