Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Microsoft windows 98

0 0

i have a dinosar that i just upgraded from 95 to 98 tried to put xp but could not hold it. lol

any way i was thinking about giving it a static ip and setting it up so that it can be used as a toy to hack

i wanna get some feedback if the majority of u like the idea well ill set it up to be hacked

and well if u dont like the idea then ill scrap the whole project and give the computer to some kid.

0 0

exidous wrote: i have a dinosar that i just upgraded from 95 to 98 tried to put xp but could not hold it. lol

any way i was thinking about giving it a static ip and setting it up so that it can be used as a toy to hack

i wanna get some feedback if the majority of u like the idea well ill set it up to be hacked

and well if u dont like the idea then ill scrap the whole project and give the computer to some kid.

i am confused. you want to be dossed and hacked??? you either dont like ur comps or…. i dunno

would you set up a server or anything??? if you do, do it then could you open up a load of ports so we can try out different stuff on different ports like ssh and ftp???

0 0

yes i intend on having ports open like ftp and a fiew others… im even going to infect it with random trojans

sub7 netbus bo2k vampire ftp server icq server donald dick masters paradice bitch slap gf = girl friend RAT doly netdevil Sockets De Troie deep throat

i will also have some other servers running like telnet

its going to be for all to play with. anyone with a ip scanner and a portscanner could hack it, and ill post the ip here when i get wireless let me know what u think l8ter

The Manager
0 0

you want to set up a static IP? that is easy as GOOGLE. You want it for YOU to hack or for OTHERS to hack?

Give a little more details please for more help.

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: you want to set up a static IP? that is easy as GOOGLE. You want it for YOU to hack or for OTHERS to hack?

Give a little more details please for more help.

I think he'll be letting others hack it.

0 0

Maybe its thinking to setup a honeypot.

0 0

yes a honey pot! everyone can hack it: its a dinosaur, obsolete its as good as junk… so why not have some shit's and giggle's before i toss it to the curb…

0 0

lol becouse you use it on the same subnet of other pc

0 0

no i wont ill be using a hotel's wireless nextdoor not my dsl :)

0 0

Why not set it up with some big hardrives and use it like a NAS, or use it simply as a download box or basic web server. Also why toss it on the kerb? there are so many useful things even an old computer like that can do. Im sure google can help you with many ideas, you could probably even use it to control a remote control car from your anywhere on your LAN, random but cool.

Think about it ;)

0 0

I agree with Pure…also I think you would have to get into the wireless router and have it forward incoming traffic on certain ports (21 for ftp, for example) to your computer. portforward.com is extremely helpful for that, you just need to determine what kind of router it is. you'll need admin access to the router to enable port forwarding though…just try default passwords, for example "password" is the default admin pw for netgear.

0 0

i got the user name and password already i put a keylogger on the hotels computer and extracted the information….