Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Can't view sorce code.....

0 0

For some reason I am unable view my sorce code (rite clikc then view source) Could some one please tell me how I might be able to fix this problem??

0 0

ehh idk

but you could do view-source:http://linkhere.com

to view the source

0 0

ctrl+u also works (on firefox)

0 0

or click the view drop down menu at the top then source

0 0

well we didn't say that one because it's the one not working =) there's a 4th option. get an extension called jsview it supposed to view javascript sources and gives your a menu with any external scripts running on the page, but will also give you a button to view the source on the page you're viewing. it's the same as view source but not the same button so try that.. lol

0 0

the web developer extension for FF does that too, along with a host of other useful tihngs

0 0

thx a lot guys! But I was wondering if deleating my hashes could help too? And, if it is possable that this would help, how would i go about doing it.

Ps. I do not have Fire Fox

Python Ninja
0 0

LearnerOfTheArt wrote: thx a lot guys! But I was wondering if deleating my hashes could help too? And, if it is possable that this would help, how would i go about doing it.

Deleting your what now?

0 0

LearnerOfTheArt wrote: thx a lot guys! But I was wondering if deleating my hashes could help too? And, if it is possable that this would help, how would i go about doing it.

I think you mean cacheā€¦? But I don't think that would help. I don't have any idea why you wouldn't be able to view the source other than the fact you just can't find the words "view source" but my suggestion is to make everything real simple and get FireFox! :D Your going to want it or need it sooner or later.

0 0

Get Firefox?

0 0

duh