Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

download problems

0 0

every time i try to download off the site another window opens and nothing pops up no click hear to download or anything. i can download on others sites but not hbh. any one know how to fix this

0 0

depending on what your trying to download i would suggest looking around for another place to download it… to the best of my knowledge ( i could be completely wrong) the downloads could be down at the moment >.<

0 0

none of the files work i have tryed like 10 or 15 i can download on every other site

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

Some of those downloads might be direct links to the file, try right clicking on the link and "Save Target As…" and see if that works. If it still doesn't work, my guess is that you're trying to download the firefox extensions listed. Those can be found on firefox's main site. Mozilla likes to change their link layout consistently for some reason.

0 0

lol if your talking about the Downloads section it has been down for a while it just recently went back online id try now if it still wont work try IE or Opera