Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

msn error 8007efd

0 0

Hello HBH!

I'm having some trouble with msn…. error 8007efd:(

I've googled it, used the the help function, nothing good so far:(

so if anyone had this problem and fixed it (it comes and goes) please post here so that I finally know a way to log back in…

thnx in advance:D

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: http://forum.mess.be/lofiversion/index.php/t5148.html

I agree with the poster of the relevant sites on the link, too:

[quote]Google is a wonderful thing. Please google things before posting…

A quick Google of "error 8007efd MSN" turned this up, btw. :| First link. [/quote]

euhm:| not seeing how that link would solve my problem but I already googled it myself;) didn't find anything useful (and I triedthe things that were useful cf reïnstall msn, restart pc etc)

0 0

So, I assume you saw the thread that mentioned that erroneous proxy configuration could cause your MSN not to function.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: So, I assume you saw the thread that mentioned that erroneous proxy configuration could cause your MSN not to function.

I had the same error and I wasn't using any proxy.. Those error codes really don't give enough info if you ask me and their descriptions are often not reliable.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: So, I assume you saw the thread that mentioned that erroneous proxy configuration could cause your MSN not to function.

saw it all, the help function kinda said the same.. no help either:|

0 0

really wasnt that hard to find:

"If the error continues to appear it is most likely because the Windows digital signatures system is damaged or corrupt. To resolve this you will have to register several dll files that are required for Messenger. You can do this automatically by running a batch file we created or if you prefer by executing the commands yourself."

the rest is on this link:

click me im special

download the zip file or whatever.

[edit] Woops…same link as the above post. i wrote it before it was posted.[/edit]

0 0

I'll try, thnx!

EDIT: nope, still not working

0 0

well i havnt found a better way..that dll stuff looked pretty good. you must have really crapped it up. i mean, if the dlls are weird then even if you reinstall it might not work.

0 0

or it's not the .dll that are the problem?:D

0 0

then reinstall…it looks like there is no other way.

0 0

i just reinstalled windows and i still cant get ANY of my msn prorgams to work ive tried 6-live and all reject me ive even signed up for new accounts yet it says cannot connect to service i don have arouter either so idk

0 0

i2l84u00x00 wrote: i just reinstalled windows and i still cant get ANY of my msn prorgams to work ive tried 6-live and all reject me ive even signed up for new accounts yet it says cannot connect to service i don have arouter either so idk

I one way glad that I'm not alone;) but on the other side it sucks for you to:(

restarted rooter and it works:D:D:D

0 0

Deviance_13 wrote: restarted rooter and it works:D:D:D

My bet is a Linksys router?

0 0

to me, restarting the router is one of the simplest and most obvious things to do.

0 0

necr0six wrote: to me, restarting the router is one of the simplest and most obvious things to do.

my father kinda goes gaga when he sees me touching it… so I had to do it behind his back;)

@The_Cell: good guess:)