Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Metasploit linux help

0 0

I've installed metasploit and rubygems, along with rail, and I try to run msfgui and it gives me an error. Can anyone tell me how to get the packages I need?

root@darkparad0x:/home/chris/framework-3.0# ./msfgui /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/glib2.rb: line 55 GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:g_boxed_type_register_static: assertion g_type_from_name (name) == 0' failed /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/glib2.rb: line 55 GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:g_param_spec_boxed: assertion G_TYPE_IS_BOXED (boxed_type)' failed /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/glib2.rb: line 55 GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:g_object_class_install_property: assertion G_IS_PARAM_SPEC (pspec)' failed /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/glib2.rb: line 55 GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:g_param_spec_boxed: assertion G_TYPE_IS_BOXED (boxed_type)' failed /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/glib2.rb: line 55 GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:g_object_class_install_property: assertion `G_IS_PARAM_SPEC (pspec)' failed Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key [*] The msfgui interface requires the ruby-gtk2 and ruby-libglade2 package root@darkparad0x:/home/chris/framework-3.0#

I've tried to sudo apt-get install blah blah but it couldn't find them..help would be greatly appreciated :p.

0 0

Um..never I'm retarded, forgot to reboot, all good now.