Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Internet and dlink router problems

0 0

Hello again. For the past few weeks i have been having some connection problems. For some reason my internet keeps going down. SO i thought i know what i will ring my isp and ask them if everything is ok. They said that they could ping my router so try and increase is security…. well i thought everything could be pinged so this didn't bother me.

Still kept getting disconnected even tho she said it was all fine. So i thought i do what she said and check my router. To my surprise i cant… i acess the home page of the router enter the password and funny enough the internet goes dwn and i cant gain acess…. any help on how to fix this problem. Think this is coming from the virus that wont let my cd drive open…. lol

thanks

Python Ninja
0 0

hardware restart… there'll be a reset pin on it somewhere. use that to restart to factory settings

The Manager
0 0

before you try something that drastic try something as simple as power cycling the modem and router. Unplug them both then plug in the modem, wait for the system to come fully up then you will plug the router in and you should be good to go.

Failing that then try system resets.

0 0

i disconnected everything and turned it all back on and manage to get back into the control panel i then restored the setting back to default. Touch wood that it continues to work.